Bad Boy [No.15]

Wattpad finally decides to get it's shit together 😀 🎉🎉

Thank you so much for 10k+ views ❤️

♥♥♥
My P.O.V

"Y/n...Y/nnn..."

That voice...

"Come on...Open your eyes."

Soft and gentle, like a warm summer breeze...

But you know no one with a voice this serene.

Or so you thought.

You felt something warm on your head, moving back and forth through your locks in a steady motion. You tried to obey the person's command to open your eyes so you could see who it was, who's voice almost rang a bell in your head. But your eyelids acted as if they were glued shut.

"Why won't you open your eyes?"

There was a small hint of concern in this person's voice this time. But that concern was barely traceable compared to the amount of irritation that came after.

Eyebrows twitching in annoyance, a slow groan left your lips when your body began violently rocking every now and then. The person started shaking you.

"Y/n...Get up...I'm serious..."

"Nuhhh."

That was all you could muster up right now.

You recognized this situation. It's one where you'd over slept and your mother would come in and try to wake you up before you missed yet another day of school.

"5 more minuuu..." You groaned out yet again, shoving your face into whatever soft material was near.

It went silent after that.

The warm, comforting feeling was now gone from the top of your head, and somehow crept it's way downwards, stopping dead on your left ass cheek.

Your ass was now being massaged.

"Mumiii...stop...that's gayyy..." 

(no offense to gays. Bi gang?🏳️‍🌈)

Your arm drowsily made its way down to your thigh, and you swatted your mother's hand away.

"Y/n I swear to god if you don't wake up in the next 10 seconds I'm gonna do a lot more than just grope you."

Your eyes shot open, with a quick snort from your lips when you came to realize something...

That most definitely isn't mommy's voice...

Your vision was blurry from the sudden pull from slumber, and you could hardly make out your surroundings. But you could see just enough to tell that it was day time outside.