Bad Boy [No.5]

♥♥♥
Yoongi's P.O.V

"What do you mean she's playing hard to get? You're Min-fucking-Yoongi. What type of girl would play hard to get with you??" Hoseok questions perplexedly from beside me. Me, Hoseok and Namjoon were sitting at our usual table at Jin's Brewery, eating and talking about Y/n; my new roommate.

"I don't know. She seems immune to my tricks..." I take a sip from my latte that Jin kindly brought to me moments ago. "I tried making a move on her but she just waved it off..."

"Yea...They warned us about her..." Hoseok mumbled. "She's a tough cookie to crack. Toughest around actually, if the rumors are true."

Namjoon's eyes light up as he thinks. "Which makes her all the more worth the effort. A girl like her? Probably has been with 3 guys max. If you have hope, maybe even still a virgin." His tongue grazes at his lips as he absentmindedly stares at his drink.

Me and Hoseok chuckle at him.

"Study her every move. Find out what she's into and ever so delicately, recreate her favorite ones..." He smiles triumphantly.

Hoseok stares at him questioningly. I look at him blankly, "You're telling me to find out what her kink is?"

"Precisely!"

I sigh and massage my temples in disappointment, "It's not that easy with her. She's like her own personal wall, protecting...herself!"

Hoseok waves Namjoon off and turns to me, "Forget that! Why don't we make this interesting?.." He said that more towards Namjoon as they shared a smirk.

"The hell are the two of you up to?" I squint at them. They look at me like I forgot the alphabet.

Namjoon blinks and speaks up, "Make her yours for a while, and then leave her in the dump. Do everything your mind wants to do with her, and then boom! Metaphorically walk away like she means nothing, because she doesn't." Hoseok giggles and high-fives him.

"And why would I do that?"

They look at me in shock, then at each other and start laughing out of nowhere. I almost choke on my latte from the sudden outburst of loud laughter.

"Dude stop joking..." Namjoon pretends to wipe a tear from his eye. I look at the both of them seriously lost and they suddenly stop laughing and return the confused expression I had on.

"Uh...Because you're Min Yoongi? Wildest dude out here! Taking girls' virginities and leavin' em' in the dust afterwards you know?" Namjoon looks at me like I was a lost child.

My eyes widen when I suddenly remembered who I am.

I'm bad boy...

I think I stopped counting the bodies I'd claimed a while ago. I never really cared. But when I was hovering atop Y/n, I looked into those e/c orbs and got lost within them. So lost that I forgot who I was and was determined to love her with all my heart-which is ridiculous because it never do such a thing with anyone. I'm a player at heart, and a player at heart I'll stay.

But there's sometching about those eyes that drive me insane. I'm gonna break those walls she puts up if it's the last thing I do. It just makes me wonder what she'd be like in bed.