Bad Boy [No.3]

Edited ish 04/14/20

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

"Ok ok. So. Two pencils are sitting on a shelf-"

"Oh come on Carl! You've had like 50 turns" Taehyung complains with food in his mouth.

Jimin hums in agreement, "Yea, I had a good one in mind!"

Carleslie grits her teeth at the nickname, "DON'T CALL ME CARL." She seethes as she crosses her arms and looks aside, "Fine. Impatient assholes." She mumbles the last part and shoves a spoon of macaroni in her mouth.

We were all sitting outside at our usual lunch table enjoying our lunch and the nice weather. Taehyung was on laying on the grass with his back against the big tree next to the table. Jimin was sitting next to him, happily muching on an orange. Me and Carleslie were sitting on the table, facing them.

Jimin grins, "What did the hat say to the other hat?" He asks and waits for a response. Everyone shakes their head. I shrug, opening a bag of chips.

"You stay here, Ima go on ahead!" Jimin snorts at his own joke and his eyes become little slots. I laughed along with Taehyung. Carleslie was being salty cause she wanted to go again, yet she was clearly struggling to keep a straight face.

Let me explain. For the past 5 minutes or so we've been cracking up the corniest jokes we could think of, due to Jimin accidentally dropping his carrots on his way here. Carleslie instantly made a joke about carrots and it was so bad that we were all left wheezing. So yea now everyone's taking turns saying their own dumb jokes.

On a side note; I still had yet to find my phone. I couldn't ask any of them to let me use the find my iPhone app cause they had andriods. But at least they were getting my mood up.

Just a little longer...

"You guys are retarded." I smile and munch on my chips.

"Mph-!" Jimin points in my direction and I look at him in confusion. He swallows his soda and smiles, "Why don't you take a turn, shortcake?"

"Shortcake?!" Carleslie and Taehyung ask in unison.

Jimin laughs and his eyes turn into little crescent slots again, "Yea! She's my little shortcake" He stands up, sits beside me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I never agreed to this!" I cross my arms.

"Jimin hyung, you are terrible boyfriend material..." Taehyung starts. Jimin's eyebrow twitches and I hide a laugh with my soda can, "You're too clumsy." Tae finishes.

"Yea! You better back up off my bestfriend. Wannabe Justin Bieber." Carleslie defends me and we all laugh except for Jimin who was looking salty.

He laughs in embarrassment, running a hand through his hair, "Fuck you..." He mumbles and pops a gape in his mouth.

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

Finally, classes were over for the day and I lazily made my way to my room, which I shared with Joyce. When my door was in sight, I quickly shuffled over to it and pull out my keys to unlock it. The key was only centimeters away from the lock when it flung open and I was immediately pulled inside. Before I could process what was happening, I saw a suitcase and Joyce's bed was looking neater than ever. Joyce was standing next to the suit case. The sad look on her face made the situation obvious.

She was leaving.

No...

She scratched the back of her neck and waited for a response from me.

"You're leaving?" Was all I could say. Me and her were getting closer and closer since I first got here. She was the first friend I ever made in this place other than Carleslie, who I knew since middle school.

"My parents are forcing me to transfer to a college in Alabama. They said that the courses there could benefit better in my future..." She looks at the floor and grips her suitcase. My eyes were tearing up.

She looks up at my expression and gives me an apologetic look, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before...I just...I didn't want you to feel bad. But I have to go now, I hope you don't hate me." She sniffs and hugs me tightly.

It takes me a few seconds but I hug her back and let a single tear fall from my eye and slide down my cheek. "Of course I don't hate you," I pause, pulling away so i'm gripping her shoulders and looking her in the eyes, "You'll be pursing your dream career." I smile.

But swing her right now, all packed up and ready to leave so soon and so out of nowhere was breaking my heart. I couldn't help but hug her again. "I'm gonna miss you..." I say into her shirt. She pats my head and nods, "Me too..."

She breaks the hug and grabs her suitcase, giving me a weak smile before walking past me to the door.

"Keep in touch!" I yell and she smiles back at me. The door shuts behind her, making a loud slam echo throughout the room.

Well shit...

I sigh and sit on her bed, slowly rubbing the sheets. Me being the dramatic person I am, I decide to go buy her favorite soda and drink it in her honor. Thank god the soda machine was down the hall.

Two minutes later...

After I bought the soda, I chose drink it in my room since it'd be more respectful...somehow. I was now standing before my door and as my hand reached for the door handle, I came to a halt when I heard shuffling from inside.

Huh? Did she forget something?...

I push my ear up against the door and listen carefully, only to hear more shuffling. I gasp and then smile, realizing that this was my chance to quickly use the find my iPhone app on her phone before she left again. My hand twists the door handle and I push the door open, "Hey I didn't think you'd come ba- AHH!"

"EEK!"

I scanned the person in front of me up and down, coming to the realization that it wasn't Joyce. This person possessed a more masculine face. Short, mint-colored hair, brown, dead eyes, and a completely different height. It was Yoongi...Min. Fucking. Yoongi.

And he was going through my underwear drawer!

1071 words

Vote 🙈💘