Piggly Wiggly

Joseline is not a character YET! She hasn't made her appearance inside the story.

King

Nick and I entered the home that once belonged to LJ.

"Take a seat." His cousin said leading us to the living room that needed to be tidied up at bit. "Excuse the mess." He moved clothes from off the couch that had holes in the arms of it.

"What's your name man?" I questioned.

"Danny."

We sat down and I wanted to get straight to it. "So you said you know him?" I asked referring to Carter.

"Yea."

"Personally?"

"Uh I guess you can say that." Danny handed us beers. I popped it open and took a sip.

"Lay it on us. Spill the tea. We listening." Nick rubbed his hands together eagerly.

"Well from what I do know his name is Carter Mack. Also known as the biggest fuckin' pig here in Chicago."

"He a cop?" I damn near choked on the beer. Danny nodded agreeing.

If this dude was apart of the feds it was gonna be hard busting a cap in his ass without the entire law interfering. Me and Nick already got many charges against us so this was gonna be a tough task.

"He arrested me not to long ago for walking the streets past twelve. He labeled it as jaywalking."

I shook my damn head.

"You know anything personal about him? Maybe where he lives?"

"Nah I don't know where he lives but what I do know is he got a son and a so called fiancé."

"Hold the hell up-" Nick stood up but I pushed him back down.

"You happen to know her name?"

"It's Jackie, or Joseline. Something like that." Danny went on.

I pulled at my chin hairs nodding slowly tying to put two and two together.

I stood up with a conclusion. "Danny man I appreciate your help." I dapped him up.

"No problem. You need anything else you know where to find me."

I nodded and left his house getting back into the car.

"Alright I say we find the nigga house and shoot it up. Simple." Nick said as he sat down in the passenger seat.

"No! Hell no. Did you not hear what Danny said? This nigga a cop."

"So what. We gone let the law stop us?"

"The law gone stop you by throwing your ass in jail." I sped off onto the road. "We gotta' be smart about this. But until we can come up with something we lay low."

"Whatever you say boss." Nick said. "Aye did you understand anything Danny was saying. He lost my ass at that fiancé and kid part."

I rubbed my chin. "I understood perfectly." I stopped at the light and looked at Nick. "He got a girl and kid other than Mo and the one she's carrying."

Monica

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?"

"Miracle."

"Go away."

She opened my door anyways. "You're mad at me?" She made her way over to my bed and took a seat.