Oh Happy Day

Two long months later...

Monica

"Aye baby wake up. We're here." The feeling of being shook caused me to open my eyes and look around at the beautiful scenery that surround us.

"Finally. I've been holding my pee every since we got off the plane." Miracle slid the back door of the van open and the three of them escaped the backseat.

"Thank you sir." King payed the van driver then came over to my side and helped me out.

There a man stood waiting to collect our luggage. "Welcome to Africa." He said bowing for us then handed us all tour guides and a map of all the places we could visit while at the resort.

"Follow me." The man said after putting all our luggage onto a rolling cart. He lead us inside the nice hotel resort that had a gold water fountain sitting right in the middle. There was a buffet to the left that contained many varieties of foods along with a ball room and excise room. To the right there was a hair salon, nail shop, indoor pool and most importantly a spa.

"Mmm." Jr licked his lips looking at the food that had just been prepared and was about to be served. He was about to head over there until I held him back.

"Not yet."

"Man auntie." He smacked his lips.

We continued to follow the gentleman showing us to the room we would be staying in.

"Here we are." He said then unlocked a room to a suite.

"Oh my goodness." Miracle walked inside and looked around at how huge it was. It contained a kitchen, three couches, a king sized bed, and walk in closets. It was almost like a small apartment.

"There is another room connected for privacy." The man informed opening the door across the room that had a queen sized bed along with a twin sized next to it. That would be the kids room.

"If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call room service or go down to the lobby." The man gave us a smile then exited the room leaving our bags by the door.

"I got dibs on the queen sized bed." Miracle jumped onto the bed.

"Nah. Gone head and get on the little one." Jr pushed her off.

"Alright now. Don't start that arguing shit. I had to listen to that the entire way here." King fussed at the two of them. "We're on vacation. I don't want to be fussing the whole time. So squash the beef and get along."

"Yes sir." They both said.

King thought it would be nice to kick back and relax and take a vacation. With the kids being out for summer break it was perfect. Besides this vacation was long overdue.

"Woah this room is huge." CJ said.

"Too bad you won't be sleeping in it." King pulled him right back.

I cracked a laugh. CJ has been living with us these past two months. We thought it was best since he didn't have any kind of relationship with his biological parents. This would keep him outta the streets. We make sure him and Miracle are kept separated most of the time.

He graduated high school last month and is heading to college in the fall. King even offered to pay for his tuition which was quite shocking.

"Dad please! You let CJ come in my room when we're at home." Miracle pouted.

"That's because the door stays open, and plus we're not at home right now."

"King. Leave them alone. It's their vacation too."