Chapter 3 - Misha🌙

Misha

I went downstairs and out the front door to go grab his luggage. The Alpha's son was a jerk. A major pain in the ass-an ass that was fvcking godly handsome. God, I hate that towering heathen. Ok, maybe hate was too strong of a word but he was a total jerk.

I grumbled a nasty complaint underneath my breath as I bent down and picked up his luggage from the ground. I still don't understand why he chose me? On the other hand, he was hot hunk of a man and extremely tall. He was the largest man I have seen on this earth. I am a pretty tall woman myself but when standing next to him I felt like an ant. His shoulders were broad and muscular stretching the sleeve of shirt like a second skin. I couldn't hide my appreciation of the way the shirt hugged his upper chest. I can literally see the muscular pectorals pressing against his t-shirt.

"LAUREL!" A booming voice shouted into my ear.

"Ahh!" I dropped the heavy luggage and punched the person that was next to me in the face hard in self-defense.

It turned out to be Sebastian. He was also an omega but worked mostly outside. Ever since arriving here, Sebastian had helped me with almost everything. He taught all that I needed to know about there "rules". I also knew that he had a fond affection for me one that ran deeper than a brotherly love.

"What the hell, Seb? Did you want me to kill you?" I snapped angrily while I try to steady my rapidly beating heart.

"I called your name five million times, Laurel. Are you deaf?" He muttered before bending down to pick up the luggage.

I sighed and tried to pull the luggage away from him, "No. I was just consumed in my thoughts. Give me back my luggage."

"Yours? I thought this was Alpha Michael's?" He asked.

Michael.

That name sounds oddly familiar but then again it was a common name. I tried yanking it again.

"It is! I am supposed to take upstairs, now let go." I yanked harder.

We continued tugging back and forth. Sebastian wanted to help me carry it upstairs but I didn't need his help. I was very capable of carrying a luggage. He then proceeded to taunt and tease me until I was screaming at him.

Finally, he got called away by another pack member. He let go of the luggage which in turn sent me flying to the ground. The luggage opened and everything inside came spilling out.

"Crap! I'm dead." I began scrambling to pick up all the clothes and men's product throwing them as fast as I can into the luggage.

"What the hell happened?" A shudder ran down my spine. That thick baritone voice of Alpha Michael came from the doorway. My eyes snapped up immediately to find him already walking towards us. The sky darkened with each demanding step he took. His eyes narrowed down on my knelt form in confusion.

"I-I can explain." I stammered.

This was it. The Alpha's son was not happy and now I'm going to be kicked out of this small little town back into the woods where I found myself. The fear instigated adrenaline to pulse through my veins. I began frantically picking up his clothes and tossing them into the suitcase.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! I fell and the whole thing just fell apart."

"How did you fall? Did you get hurt?" He asked. I thought it was an odd question. I would have thought he would yell at me for getting his clothes all dirty.

Just when I was about to answer him, rain started pouring hard.

"Why?" I muttered to the sky before picking up the rest of the clothes.