Nine ~ Sleepover [FLUFF]

R/G- random girl
A/R/G- another random girl
S/N- squad name

~•~•~•~

It's summer break, and you've been dying to see your squad after a few weeks, but those weeks felt like years without their company.

But you don't just miss their company. You miss C/N, AKA the only one who you let into your heart.

You're currently hosting a sleepover at your house tomorrow, which you can't wait for. You packed as much movies, games, snacks and whatever to keep you guys up. One game you're really excited to play is the good old truth or dare. Why? Because, with your squad being LGBT, you can make them tell a secret for truth,

Do something ship-related for dare,

Something even MORE ship-related for double dare,

Make them promise something you know they'd never do for, well, promise

Ask them a hard decider for or

Tickle the life outta them for electric chair,

Or just hurt their hands in suffer.

But suffer works differently for you and your friends. Instead, you need to hug the person B/F/N ships you with the most for 10 seconds either from behind or at the side.

Now, onto the sleepover!

~•~•~•~

You,

B/F/N,

C/N,

C/B/F/N,

F/N,

R/G,

A/R/G

The S/N is reunited once more and has been laughing and talking more than ever.

"Guys guys!! We can talk about how much labor our parents are making us do tomorrow. Now come on!! We will spare no more time. It's time to play truth or dare!" You say, managing to get there attention.

"Oh god..." C/N mutters loud enough for you to hear since she absolutely hates the game. But due to the dare B/F/N gave her, she has to play with us every time we play now.

"Truth." C/B/F/N starts.

"Dare."

"Double."

"Dare."

"Promise."

"Or."

"Electric."

"Chair."

"Oh god...."

"Hi Y/N!!" A/R/G beams, seeing as how if her hand hits your's, you need to pick.

Smack

"DAMMIT!!!!" You yell, since she was able to hit your hand. ( i _ i )

"Truth, dare, double dare, promise or electric chair, suffer?~" F/N smirks along with B/F/N, C/B/F/N, R/G and A/R/G, seeing as the three of them now about your HUGE crush on C/N.

"Truth."

"What's the most amount of percentage of how much you've liked C/N before? How much is it now?~" F/N asked with a sly smile. "COME ON!!!! THAT CONFESSION WAS A WEEK AGO!!!!!" You yell, your face flushed down to a reddish pink color. You glance over to C/N who didn't find it at all awkward that everyone was openly shipping the both of you.