✧︎ Triple Date [SPECIAL] ✧

(Belated) Happy 1K reads everyone <333

Thanks to everyone who's been reading, voting, commenting and just plain enjoying this book!

By the way, this doesn't count as a oneshot since it has specific names. This is a crossover with pocketswag (Emma) and ulttrash (Sky), theirs will be published soon!

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~

"I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!" Crystal (me) squeals, hopping up and down next to the gate.

Crystal and her close friends, Sky, Emma, Alisa, Kristina and Jade, are heading to their favorite amusement park, Enchanted Kingdom, to hangout and catch up with what they've been doing for the summer.

The first thing was of course, meet up before going in. Crystal and Sky were first since they carpooled with each other, and because Crystal always wants to be early for everything. It was slightly after 9:00 AM and the weather wasn't too hot to be standing by the entrance. A few minutes passed by with the two best friends just fangirling over their crushes, and finally, everyone else arrived. "Toldya you should've carpooled with us." Sky sticks her tongue out. "Well it wouldn't be that fun-" "Just shut your whining and let's go! I am not waiting in line for that roller coaster." Crystal cuts Jade's words and pushes through the five of them and hurries to enter.

Right when they stepped in, they could already hear the screams of both joy and terror in their long awaited hangout spot. "Which ride first?" Crystal asks, turning around to look at her friends. "Up to you. You're our squad leader after all." Alisa says with a grin, making Crystal's blush, making Sky, Emma and Jade smirk. (I can see this happening)

"Then... ROLLER COASTER!!" Her face lights up, leading everyone to her favorite roller coaster, the Space Shuttle.

"Pick your partners, hoes." Sky says. "UNNIE YOU'RE MINE!" Emma bear hugs Kristina. "FOR fUCK'S SAKE, EMMA!!"

"Take a picture, take a picture!!"

"This is so going on Twitter..."

"Send me that!"

"Me too!"

"GUYS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!"

"But seriously though, pick your partners. It's almost us." Sky points in front of the group as they're near the front of the line. "Uhh, Sky I'm closest with you here." Jade says with a derpy grin, lightly clinging on Sky's arm, making her cheeks flush.

"Again, so going on Twitter."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAa CRYSTAL THAT MEANS YOU AND ALISA ARE PARTNERS!!" Emma squeals with joy, leading everyone else to squeal, wheeze, etc.

"We're just close friends, it won't work." Crystal says in deniall (yes, de-NIALL). "That, I can agree on." Alisa nods, placing her hand on Crystal's shoulder.

"Ooh wives be hiding their love for each other I see~" Jade smirks. "Shut up and get in the ride."

"I regret agreeing to this..." Alisa muttered loud enough for Crystal to hear. "Regret what?"