Eighteen ~ I Found You [ANGST//FLUFF]

M/N- mother's name

When I put angst//fluff or vise versa it just means it starts out as an angst/fluff then turns into a fluff/angst.

Also thanks to pocketswag for helping me think of some stuff here.

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~

"Ah, she's very beautiful."

"Whoever has the other half of her necklace will be charmed."

Whispers were heard all around, as your mother placed on the half-necklace you were given, whose other half is waiting with somebody else.

Every person in the world, holds half of a necklace. The other half, belongs to the one you are destined to be with. It turns as cold as ice when you are long far from your soulmate, and volcano-hot when you're both near. Some know exactly who their significant other is, some don't. You're part of the people who have no idea who their soulmate is.

"Wonderful necklace choice, M/N." A voice spoke.

"Thank you. I hope Y/N will cherish it as much as I do."

Your necklace is a beautiful, glimmering half of a moonstone. And your destined soulmate? She has half of a sunstone.

~•~•~•~

You are now a teenager, living away from your parents so you could grow independently.

"I wonder who my other half will be..." You mutter, rubbing your thumb on the shimmering gem. Then it hit you. You wanted to look for her. You decided to pack up and head out of your apartment to search for your lost love.

~•~•~•~
C/N'S P.O.V

Who could she be? Who'll be my soulmate? Do I even know who she is?

Thoughts and questions keep entering my head, all about one thing:

Who my soulmate is.

My family just keeps telling me the same thing. 'Time will tell, and you will meet her soon. Just be patient.'

But I don't wanna wait anymore. I've waited eighteen years, and I still don't know her. My sunstone has been colder than the winter storms ever since it was kept on my neck. Every inch I move, it just gets colder.

Now's the time, I'm packing my things and move out of my parents'. Just to find out who my soulmate is.

~•~•~•~
3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

You started looking by nearby crowds. From malls to parks, hospitals amusement parks, every place you can reach. Yet your necklace was still freezing. "Where are you..." You mutter, searching around the area.

The day is over, and it seemed like you searched everywhere. The park, the theater, ice cream parlors, malls, markets, everywhere. But there's no difference. Your moonstone was still ice cold. "Where are you...."

~•~•~•~
C/N'S P.O.V

"C/N, c'mon. You haven't eaten anything for the past few days." C/B/F/N says in a concerned manner. "I'm not hungry. J-Just help me out. Where haven't we been to yet?" I say, shaking my head and scrolling through Google Maps. "I'm serious. Eat. This whole 'finding my soulmate' thing is getting outta hand."

"Easy for you to say! You've already found your's! Meanwhile I don't even know if mine's in the same continent!" I snapped. "Ugh forget it. If you're not gonna help me, I might as well look for her myself."

~•~•~•~
3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

The C/H/C-headed girl searched almost everywhere in (random city), yet there was no change in her sunstone's temperature. The last place she looked in was (random bar) in (random street).

She stole a quick glance at everyone but nothing happened to her necklace, still. She tried asking a few bartenders if they've seen anyone wearing a moonstone necklace. They seem to be snubbing her, telling her to go away. C/N was determined to look for her soulmate, so instead she threw a shot glass to the floor and unplugged the music-playing speaker, which caused everyone to look at her.

"Hey, kid! What was that for!?"

"Turn the music back on and get out, ya asshole!"

"Shut up and let me talk! Have any of you bitches seen a girl walk in with a moonstone necklace!?" She yells back to the crowd, gaining dirty stares from a few.

"Are you tryna get a girl here!?"

"Like I said, get outta here and look for your lovey-dovey-fucky (NEVER GETS OLD AHHA) some place else!"

It seemed like everyone blew a fuse at why C/N interrupted the festivities. The few people who were in front of the crowd started punching, kicking, just plain hurting her.

"That's all you cut the music for?!"

"Don't look for love here!"

One of the bartenders who snubbed C/N pushed her out, making her contact with the ground. "Don't come back!"

"Ugh, did they really need to beat me up..?" She reaches for her necklace to notice it being slightly warmer than usual. "She's here... Come on, you weak heart. Don't die now." She mutters, trying to get up, which her weak heart and bones couldn't do. "Ugh. Dying without knowing who she was..."

"Excuse me!!" A faint voice calls. Your voice. You notice C/N's weak figure on the ground from the other side of the street and run to her, asking if you could help. But that's when you realize it.

..

...

She's the one.

"N-No.. There's no use in helping me. M-My heart is too weak... We won't reach the hospital in time..." She says softly, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. You get a cloth and wipe her tears away, comforting her you reply "No, you'll survive. I-I'll help."

"I won't. But I'm just glad I..." Her words trail off, her eyes shutting and her heartbeat slowly stopping.

"H-Hey! Hang in there!!"

You notice that her hand seems to be glowing, which means she's disappearing into dust. The same thing happens with your's as the glowing dust of you and C/N's trail up into the sky. It was a matter of a few minutes until you were in a different, brighter place, feeling someone's hand wrapped around your's. You look to the side and see her.

The one you've been looking for.

Your other half.

Your soulmate.

"I found you..." You both say.