Ten ~ Psyche Me Out [FLUFF//ASSASSIN AU]

No regretssssssss

~•~•~•~

"Y/N! Get your ass over here!!" Your boss yelled. "What do you want, hoe?" You reply, lazily walking towards him. "You know that other high-class assassin bitch, C/N, right?"

"Pfft, that slut? She's trying to take the title of 'World's Deadliest Assassin" away from me!!" You yell. "Hah. Exactly. Now, I want you to kill her. Seeing as how I want you to keep your title."

"Tch.. And why don't you do it yourself? Seeing as you've been a killer longer than I have."

"Listen, brat. You said it yourself, since I saved your ass in your first assassination, you'd do me a favor. So here it is."

"Fine."

~•~•~•~

You've heard from your sources, AKA B/F/N who works as a spy for your boss, that C/N's on a mission to kill someone who lives near the river, because he stole something from her boss. Your game plan is after her assassination, you'd give her some instant karma by killing her back.

"This is so easy..." You mutter, upon seeing C/N sneak behind the person's back, stealing the life away from him. "My turn."

You crouch behind the bushes, waiting for C/N to be done looting. When her back faces you, it was your time to strike.

You were nearly able to stab her with a knife, but she saw it coming, and gripped on your wrist. "Dammit....."

"Ah, Y/N! I've heard so much about you. World's Deadliest Assassin, right?" She smiles innocently. "Let me go, you bitch."

Instead, she pulls you in closer and purrs "Going so soon? We just met."

"I don't care!" You yell, able to free from her grasp and 'accidentally' slash her cheek in the process. "Ahaha!!!! Amazing!!!" She applauds, her eyes glowing with amazement. "Ugh, you're unexplainable." You groan, pointing the knife near her neck. "Gonna kill me already?"

"Duh. What else should I do for a living?" You smirk, pulling the knife deeper into her skin. "Before you kill me can I just.."

"Oof!!" You grunt, your vision blurring. "What just...."

"Ahahaha!!! The old stun clapper always works!! Ahahaha!!!! Pure joy!!" She laughs.

"Ugh!!!! You're unexplainable!! Whatever. Prepare to die the next time we meet.... I hate you..." You glare at her, walking away.

"I love you too~"

"What the hell.... Stop trying. Psyching me out won't work." You mutter loud enough for her to hear, eyes widening.

~•~•~•~

A few days after that mishap, you walk around the same area in the morning, remembering every exact moment.

"I love you too~"

"Ugh... What the hell. She doesn't mean that. She's trying to psych me out. Whatever. I'll kill her. I will." You say those last two sentences out loud. "Then go ahead."

"You!"

"Hi again." She smirks, twirling the blade in her hands. "You bitch!" You shout, lunging at her. But she dodges all of your attacks. You were caught off-guard by the way she's deflecting your attacks, leading it to her time to strike. Instead, she pins you to a tree bark, inches away from your face, leading you to blush.

"You're too close, goddammit." You mutter, averting your gaze.

"Awh~ Am I making the Y/N blush?~" she teases, getting closer and closer. "I hate y-" you're words stop its tracks with C/N kissing you roughly.

"What the..." You mutter after she pulls away, standing there in a daze, yet she kisses you again, but more gently. "I love you so much, Y/N~"

You cross your arms and walk away, muttering

"Feelings are mutual."

~•~•~•~

I mean what do you expect from an Assassination Classroom fangirl?

Btw this was d e f i n e t e l y inspired by Relodia 's Assassin oneshot.