»Bye... [A/N+IRL Angst]

so um... you could probably tell from the title but... i'm discontinuing this book. i've lost the will to write oneshots, especially since the drafts i had were all happy fluffs, meanwhile the relationship i have with my crush is complete shit.

yes, that k i n d a means i only had the will to make a girl x girl oneshot book because i was content with hownmy crush and i were holding up. but now, we're in a new grade, and surprise surprise! we're classmates... it was kinda ok at first.... but no socialization had to exist-

it's currently mid second quarter, and i didn't hangout with her this entire week. we didn't have full conversations, we only had two interactions that probably lasted for only 10 seconds. the worst part? i have a new e/n basically, and they met each other through their club last year. now, i always see them hangout. we're supposed to be four in the group, the two of them and our other friend who's a new student. but i don't go with them. i just feel left out, as if they purposely ignore me.

today, was probably a great way to end the week. i opened our messenger group chat, and e/n was on the topic of mirror selfies for no fucking reason. the next? she exposed c/n's mirror selfie which i'm guessing she was told to do. it honestly broke my heart. me and my crush never did things like that, and it just makes me feel like the relationship she has with e/n was made faster and stronger. to think, that e/n is actually one of the most HATED people in our school, and is WAY more dislikable and annoying than me (that's saying smth), and she was able to build such a strong connection with c/n. let me say it again, i've been classmates with c/n last year, and we're classmates again. e/n was only clubmates with her, and their friendship is much more strong and stable than ours.

what's worse is that i can't even trust their "i'm straight" shit anymore. for all i know, they could be in love with each other while they purposely shatter me and push me away.

yeah, love is amazing :')