Seventeen ~ Hoodie [FLUFF]

*cough* oneshot based on another messed up dream *ahem*

And keep going! We're so close to 1K!!

Just to keep you excited there's a special comin' up ;)

~•~•~•~

You were finishing up the Science Fair Project you and C/N were working on at your house. She was about to go home until a sudden downpour of rain gushed down from the heavy clouds right when she stepped out the door. Your mom thought it was best it would be safer if C/N stayed for the night. With her being your crush, your cheeks burned up into a reddish tint.

"Sorry your clothes got soaked." You said to her, handing her a hoodie that seemed a bit too big for both of you. "This can fit you?" She asked, accepting the piece of clothing. "Nah, it was a gift. But the size is too big so I just kept it in my closet." You explained. She quickly nodded and changed in the bathroom of your room.

She went out wearing your F/C hoodie that fell down just a few inches past her mid thigh. She handed her drenched clothes to you and you took it out of her hands. "I'll give these to my mom for a minute. Wait here." You said before walking out the door.

You come back in seeing C/N sound asleep, sitting on one side of the bed with the hood on. You softly giggle and brush the hair away from her face, kissing her temple. "You're adorable, you know?"