Fifteen ~ GIVE IT! [FLUFF]

Requested by: LePineappleGirl

Average length bc ye

~•~•~•~

Middle School

"I WAS READING THAT! GIVE IT BACK!" You shout at your annoyingly cute best friend AND crush, C/N. "Try to reach it then." She teases, raising the book as high as her arm can reach. "No fair! You're taller than me so how can I reach that!?" You pout childishly.

"Fine. Here." She says, dropping the book lightly on your desk. "But you owe me~" she hums, walking out of your bedroom.

~•~•~•~

High School

"C/N COME ON GIVE IT!" You shout, trying to grab your phone out of C/N's hands. "Ugh, why are you so tall?!" You shout again, jumping.

"I just wanna read what you wrote in your oneshot so far! And it's more like why are you so short."

"Whatever. Just give my phone back!" You shout while C/N was off-guard, giving you the advantage. "Yes!"

"I wasn't even half way!"

"Like I care." C/N didn't say anything else but pout. She mumbled something which you couldn't really understand. "What was that?"

"Huh? N-Nothing..." She says, facing away and catching her cheeks bloom a faint pink.

You ponder about what she said for the rest of the day.

~•~•~•~

College

You smile at C/N as she helped you get a book from the library shelf. You tiptoe to get the book from her hands, but she instantly bends down and gives you a short but sweet kiss on your soft lips. "C-C/N...." You stammer, the blood rushing to your cheeks, making them appear red. "From all the times you've said 'give it,' what I did give you is my heart. I love you, Y/N~ be mine."

You smile and hop up slightly to plant a kiss on her cheek, leaving both of you a blushing mess. "I'd love to."

~•~•~•~

You're mine

Be mine

You're mine

Be mine

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah-

(I'm sorry Heart Shaker has been stuck in my head for days now)