Twenty One ~ Pain And Jealousy [ANGST]

Kinda based on my experience on a certain ship. So enjoy?? ((Idc if this is exposing))

~•~•~•~
Y/N'S P.O.V

"E/N if you don't stop laying your head on C/N's shoulder I'm gonna ship it." B/F/N says, staring at the two of them. "She's a floofy pancake, ok!" E/N replies, not moving her head from C/N's shoulder. B/F/N and F/N take a quick glance at you, whose looking at them with dull eyes, clearly trying to keep the jealousy inside her. "Same.." You mutter convincingly enough to persuade C/N and E/N to think she would. "Anyway, I'm going." You say, sipping on your drink and walking away, B/F/N and F/N following.

"Dude, you ok?" F/N asks, concerned. "You seem jealous....er than usual."

"Ugh, I swear if they were an actual couple they would be rubbing their fucked up love to everyone every second!!" You snap, throwing away the empty bottle in the bin. "Chill, Y/N." B/F/N says, hugging you hoping that you'd calm down.

"Maybe it's time I move on." You mumble, wiggling out of her hug. "HUNNY NO!" F/N yells. "YOU'VE HAD A CRUSH ON C/N FOR TOO LONG YOU CAN'T JUST TO LET GO OF HER BECAUSE OF E/N!" B/F/N continues. "If you're gonna yell any louder, they will hear you." You say, covering their mouths. "Sorry, but are you seriously gonna move on?" F/N asks. "Well I'll try. Give it a week."

~•~•~•~

"Finally, the homework is done!" You rejoice, throwing your book in your school bag. "Now how do you get over a crush..." You mutter, searching Google for the answer. Yet the answers end up irrelevant. "Geez. Alright, plan B. Remember all the times (E/N x C/N ship name) rubbed their fucked up romance in your face." You say with a mix of anger and sadness in your voice. "Ugh, this is just gonna end up making me depressed." You mutter, plopping yourself down on your bed. Your eyelids feel heavy and you eventually drift off to a deep slumber.

"Y/N!" E/N calls out. 'Why is she calling me and not C/N?' you think. "Dude, I need to tell you something." She pulls your arm and drags you away from the crowd. "And that something is..?"

"OK, so you know how I told you I'm straight, right?" She asks you, clearly trying to keep in the excitement of telling you. "Lemme guess, you have a girl crush?" You ask bluntly. "EXACTLY!" She exclaims. "Well who is it? Another guess, C/N?" Saying that sentence made your heart sink, yet you still hide your pain deep inside. "Wow, you're good at guessing. But yeah! You're one of the people who give the literal best advice, HOW DOES ONE CONFESS?!" She panics. You take a deep breath and open your mouth to say something, yet she cuts you off. "Before that, you're bi too. You never told me who your crush is."

"Actually, E/N... I-I like C/N too..." You mutter loud enough for her to hear. "Oh. Well too bad, she's mine now."

"AHH!!!" You wake up in your room, not in school. You're alone, not with E/N. Yet the same sinking feeling in your chest is still there. "What was- why did- huh?" Confused, you ask yourself multiple questions about your nightmare. "It can't be real. It can't."

~•~•~•~

You walk inside the classroom to see the usual, E/N and C/N hanging out together and having a better time with each other than C/N and you did. Thankfully, your seat is far away from them, so they won't even notice you come in. Hopefully.

The jealous feeling slowly drifts away as the company of S/N, without E/N and C/N, start to make you laugh and smile again. Yet you still hear their laughs being more joyful than you and S/N's, making jealousy rise back up. 'All the fucking time..'

~•~•~•~

Hey guys. So sorry if it took me a (long) while to make the newest oneshots... I took a little hiatus on wattpad (plus every other social media I have) because of some family issues. But I'm back now.