Eleven ~ Beauty Queen [FLUFF]

Ok, this is pretty much based on one of Twice's songs called "Likey"

B/F/C- best friend's crush
C/H/C- crush's hair color

~•~•~•~

"Ugh!!! Only 82 likes?!?" You whine, seeing your latest Instagram post not having that many likes. Fluttering me likey.

"What do you mean 'only 82 likes'!?! Mine literally has 3!! You, me and my sister!!!" B/F/N yells.

"You don't get it. My Instagram proves I'm the prettiest. But not with 82 likes it won't!" Inside the small screen, I wanna be the prettiest.

"You can stop pretending. You just want lots of likes to prove your pretty enough for C/N~" she smirks. "I DO NOT!!" You yell, hiding your flushed face with a pillow. Yet still I hide my feelings deep inside.

"Ugh. You have no idea how much effort it takes to look perfect, JUST for social media." You groan, slouching. "But hey. Most people judge you by your looks at first, so you can't give up." It takes so much effort to get the perfect look, but it is something I can never give up.

"Anyway, here's the makeup kit you wanted." She said, handing out a rectangular box to me. BB cream pa-pa-pa, put on some lipstick mam-mam-ma.

"Woah!! B/F/N you're the best."

"I know."

"BFF post?"

"Duh."

"What should be our pose?" Pose for the camera,

"Korean heart!"

SNAP

"Damn, we look goals." You say in awe, looking at your picture with B/F/N. Aren't I pretty?

"Let's post it!" B/F/N cheers. "Hopefully C/N would like it~" she smirks. "You should be saying that to yourself about B/F/C." You smirk back. When you see this, make a smile, and press hard on that cute red Heart Heart down there.

Instagram

y/n.the.savage

>insert picture<

45 likes
y/n.the.savage with my bestie @princess.b/f/n love ya gurl! <3

"Woah!! 45 likes already!? You're famous as hell." B/F/N said, nudging your shoulder. "Ehehe..."

Ding!

"You got a comment." B/F/N says, glancing at your phone.

"Oh? Let's see...."

C/NNNNNNNNNN: You and B/F/N look great! Keep going, you'll reach more followers soon

"Oooh~ She noticed you~~" B/F/N teased, poking your pink-tinted cheek. Cheer me up I'm done dressing Baby

"Shut uuppp..... We do look good, I'll say that... But I mean, look at the people with tons more followers than me... They look so much better. Not to mention their clothes look so high fashion...." There are so many pretty things to wear.

"We all have our own way of looking good. You just gotta find it in ya. Anyway, I'm heading home. Bye!"

~•~•~•~

You walk around the mall, looking for new clothes to wear. But along the way, you see a familiar blob of C/H/C in the shop you're about to go in. You glance at her, which you deeply regret. "Hey Y/N!"

You maintain eye contact with her, flustered, you attempt to say at least one sentence. I just keep staring, can't say anything.

"Hi C/N! How's it going?"

"I'm alright, thanks. I saw your post with B/F/N. You guys look amazing!" She beams with her signature smile.

"Ehehe.. Thanks."

"So are you looking for any new clothes?"

"Well, a few of my friends invited me to come over but they cancelled it when I already got here so..." My insensitive friends are asking me to hangout.

"Anyway.... Can we go to the garden at the back of the mall? I've been meaning to tell you something...."

"Huh? Sure."

~•~•~•~

"So what'd you wanna tell me?" C/N asks, curiosity plastered on her tilted face.

Taking a deep breath, you muster up the courage to say what you wanted.

"C/N, we've been friends for almost a year already. I've always had these butterflies in my stomach when I talk to you, and it brings me a smile to my face when you're happy. You've always been there for me, so I wanted to be there for you too. And my Instagram.... I just wanted to I dunno..... Be "good enough" for you.... I hid my feelings underneath my looks... To sum it all up....." You say, leaning closer to her. Your lips brush against her's as you whispered,

"I like you a lot."

And closed the gap between your lips. Come a little closer, see how I feel, don't wanna hide it anymore.

You pull away, staring at the floor, trying to hide the red hue on your cheeks. "S-Sorry..... I knew I shouldn't have-"

"I likey a lot you too."

~•~•~•~

I've never done a oneshot like this.

Yk... Where it's based on a song then some lines match the song lyrics too?

Or am I the only author that puts the lyrics ;-;

Hope you Likey it! (Ps sorry if "come a little closer..." and "my insensitive friends are asking me to hangout" were interchanged. It was the only way the oneshot would still flow)