"Maid" For Each Other (Maid! Kokichi Ouma x Reader)

Request by: LilacRose [from Quotev]

●○●○●

"So, why are we staying up late again?" Rantaro asked the purple haired boy. "Becauseee in a killing game, there's probably someone out there to get me! And I don't wanna die, Amami-san!" Ouma fake cried. "I mean, why are you here and not at (l/n)-san's dorm?" He asked. "Because (nickname = n/n)-chan is asleep!" He whined. "And why are we staying up late?" He asked again. "Because I can't sleep," he answered. "And why are you here?" Kokichi glares at the taller male. "Stop asking questions, jeez!" He pouted. "Anyway, wanna play a game?" Rantaro looks at him curiously. "What game?" Kokichi smiles. "The Knife Game!" Kokichi pulls out a knife and raises it in the air. "Uh, how about truth or dare instead?" Rantaro asked, hoping to get the knife away from the boy. "Fine," he throws the knife aside.

●○●○●

"So, Amami-chan! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You're no fun, why always truth?"

"Because I'm afraid of what you might dare me."

"Tch, fine," Kokichi thought. "Your thoughts on Kayayday?" Rantaro wonders. "First off, it's Kaede, and second, she's cool," he answered. "That's all?" Kokichi stares at him with a bored expression. "And I kinda ship her with Saihara-kun." He said. "Meh, good enough," Kokichi shrugged. "So, Ouma-kun, truth or dare?" Rantaro asked. "Lie," he answered. "Come on, can't you be serious for once?" Rantaro sighs. "Fine, dare." Kokichi said. "Mm...how about..."

Rantaro thinks.

"How about you pretend to be (L/n)-san's maid for the day?" Rantaro said. "Okay! So, I'm gonna borrow a maid outfit from mom and-"

"Mom? Your mom's here?" Rantaro asked. "No, silly! Tojo-chan's my mom!" He answered. "Oh, you mean Kirumi? Uh, okay?"

Kokichi smiles. "Alright, night Amami-chan!" Kokichi grabs his knife and runs out towards his room.

"...what happened to not wanting to die?" Rantaro asked himself, but shrugged it off since he can finally sleep.

●○●○●

"(Nickname)-chaaannnnn!" Loud knocks came from outside your door. You groaned and stood up and approached the door. Once you opened it, you could not believe what you saw.

"Ouma-kun? Pff, HAHAHA! What are you wearing!?" You laughed your ass off. "I'm your maid for the day, (Nickname)-sama!" He answered. "Pff- HAHAHA, what's with the sudden maid thing? And where did you even get that!?" You couldn't control your laughter, it was just too hilarious. "Well, Amami-chan dared me to be your maid for the day, so I asked Mom to lend me one of her maid outfits!" Kokichi spun around, showing off himself. "I look cute, don't I!?" He asked. You snorted. "Yeah, yeah, Ms. Ouma."

●○●○●

"Ouma-kun? Why are you wearing one of Tojo-san's dresses?" Shuichi asked. "Oh, man! If you were a girl you'd probably lose your fucking virginity in a second!" Miu laughed. "And if you were actually cute, a cumbag like you probably wouldn't be so desperate for a love life!" Kokichi smiled innocently. "Hnngh..!" Miu looked at him nervously. "Anyway, I'm wearing this 'cause I belong to (nickname)-sama now!" "Wait, what-" "(NICKNAME)-SAMA?!" They all(except for Maki, Ryoma, Kirumi, Rantaro and Kiyo) shouted in unison. "My...how wonderfully strange humanity shows love...it's simply beautiful!" Kiyo said. "I never actually expected you to do this," Rantaro snorted. "Well, I did! And I'm a pretty cute trap too, right!?" Kokichi smiled brightly. "Oh, you remind me of Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club! She's pretending to be a boy in order to be a host to repair this super expensive vase she broke and-" "Breakfast is served." Kirumi interrupts Tsumugi.

And so, we all sat down eating and sometimes laughing at Kokichi, but he just seemed to enjoy the attention.

"Hey, Akamatsu-chan? Could you pass the water?" Kaede nods, but since Kokichi is closer to you, she passed it to Kokichi instead. "Here you go, mistress!" You laughed at the nickname. "Pff, seriously?" Everyone else laughed, and you could tell Maki was smiling a bit. "Aww, Maki Roll is smiling!" Kaito said. "Do you want to die?" She glared. Kaito laughs and ignores her.

●○●○●

"(Nickname)-sama!!" Kokichi called. "Huh? What is it?" You asked. "Do you have an order for me, master?" He asked. "...master? I mean, no, I don't really need anything." You said. "But you look thirsty! Want some Panta?" He asked. "Sure?" You answered. "Okay, I'll be right back (Nickname)-sama!"

He runs off. "Well, at least he'd leave me alone now..." you muttered to yourself. You turned towards your dorm's room and-

"I'm back with the Panta, [Nickname]-sama!"

You forgot that he was a fast runner... "that fast?" He nods. "..okay then," you awkwardly take the Panta from him and poured it into the cup he gave you. Grape panta, huh. Of course. Kokichi stares at you as if wanting to have some, too. You rolled your eyes. "Alright, you can have some," he smiled and went in front of you. As soon as he did, though...he kissed you. "Wh-Wha-" you were about to ask, but you were too flustered to. Kokichi giggles. "I got what I wanted, master! Thank you!" He smiled. "Call me if you need anything else!" And with that, he ran off again.

You touched your face and felt yourself blushing.

That...actually felt great.