You Can Do It... (Kokichi Ouma x Low-self Esteem!Singer!Reader)

Request by:

PotatoBirb [Quotev]
Emmmmmmma [Quotev] (I didn't take note of how many 'm's there are XD)

also, this is an example of the verb「kill two birds with one stone」or sOMETHING LIKE THAT―

●○●○●

"I-I don't want to, m-ma'am..." You mumbled, looking down. "I-I'll just lose the contest and embarrass our school..." you said. "Nope! She's lying! She wants to do it! She'll do it!" Kokichi, being the dick he is, suddenly came in and hushed you. "But―" "She's doing it!"

"Okay, the whole school will be counting on you."

The teacher said as she left. "Wh-Why'd you do that?!" You practically yelled, blushing madly. "Because I wanted toooooo," he laughed. "If I lose, it's gonna be your fault!" You said, pouting. "You can do it, [Nickname]-chan! Why'd you think I told them to volunteer you?" He asked. "Y-You told them to volunteer me?!" You asked. "Yup!" He grinned. "I will murder you!" You groaned. "Pfft, like you can!" He mocked.

"Your voice is awful!" He 'nishishi'd. "Exactly! So why did y―" "Nishishi~ That was a petty lie!" He said. "You know, if you don't wanna sing, then I'll post that video I took of you singing online!" He said. "What? Wh-What video?!" You asked. "Ohhh, just this one."

He took out his phone, did something, and showed you footage of singing your favorite song.

"Wh-Where?! Wh-When?!" You blushed even harder. "When you were showeringggg," he laughed. "What!?" You're so confused right now.

"Nishishi~ Soooo, will you sing for the school or not?" He asked. "*groan* F-Fine..." You gave in. "You son of a bitch." You mumbled. "Aww, thank youu!" "How the fuck did you actually hear that?!"

●○●○●

You and Kokichi were walking home together.

"You're gonna have to practice if you wanna win!" Kokichi grinned. "But I don't care about winning, hell, I didn't even want to do this!" You protested. "Liar liar, your voice is on fire!" He chanted. "What does that even mean!?" You asked. "I dunno!"

"Now, what song do you wanna sing?!" He asked. "I don't know!" You exclaimed. "Jeez, is your brain really that small?" He asked. "Yes!"

"Trick question. I heard that the smaller your brain is, the smarter you are."

"Shut up!"

You huffed. "Fine...maybe I'll do the english version of 'Please Give Me Wings' or something."

"Nishishi~ Alright! Now! Get singing!" He demanded. "Here? In the middle of the street?!" You yelled. "Duh!"

"No!"

"Do it!!"

"Fuck you!"

●○●○●