Lie (Kokichi Ouma x Reader)

Request by: a very bored Annette :p

also, in dis one i decide ur talent hehehe-

and dis actually might contain spoilers, oof-

●○●○●

You passed by Miu's room, since you wanted to ask her something. "Hm...so, what's the best way to phase this? Ehh..." you thought and thought until you finally knew how to say it, and as you were about to knock-

"Yes! That's how I'll kill Ouma-kun! I'm such a genius!" You heard Miu shout loudly, but not too loud, to herself. "She's...going to...kill Kokichi?" You stepped back, shaking. You kept stepping back until your back hit something. Or rather, someone. "Hello, (Y/n)-chan! What's the Ultimate Necromancer doing here?" Ultimate Necromancer? Oh, yes. You could communicate with the dead. You actually just talked to Kaede today. You kept telling her how Shuichi missed her. Yesterday, you helped Tenko, Angie and Himiko communicate with each other. "Just...walking," you answered. "Walking without looking where you're going? How clumsy of you, (Y/n)-chan!" Kokichi smiled. You laughed awkwardly. "Uh...yeah? I guess," you laughed. "Anyway, what are you doing up so late?" He asked. "Dude, it's like, 8:47," you said. "Meh," he shrugged. "Yeah...anyway, I guess I'm gonna go now?" You said awkwardly as you made your way towards your dorm.

You shrugged it off and thought it was just one of Miu's jokes.

●○●○●

You heard unclear voices.

"(Y/n)-chaaan! Wake up! Iruma-chan says that she found a way to get out of the killing game!"

"Um...maybe she's asleep. How about we just tell her tomorrow morning?"

"But, Saihara-chan!! I wanna go with her!"

"I know you do, but we can tell her tomorrow anyway..."

"Fine."

●○●○●

A white-haired girl with pale skin approached you. She smiled at you. You opened your mouth to ask her who she was, but what came out were lies. "What?" you asked youself. You look to where the girl once was, but saw a huge TV instead.

-First Trial-

"Hey, are you okay, (L/n)-san?" Shuichi asked. You smiled. "I'm fine," Lie.

 -After seeing Tenko and Angie's lifeless bodies-

"Hey, are you alright?" Kaito asked. "I'm fine." Lie.

-After witnessing so many deaths-

"(Y/n)-chan? (Y/n)-chan, please! Are you okay?" Kokichi...

“I'm fine.”

●○●○●

You woke up to the sound of the morning announcement body discovery announcement. "Ding dong, bing bong! A body has been found! After a set period of time, we will commence a classroom trial!" A body? That's not good...who died?