Your Confession Is Complicated As Fuck. (Fluff? Idk? I don't really do fluff??)

WOOOOO TWO UPDATES IN A ROW

Requested by

Uh

Uhhh

aaaaAAAAAAA

I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT WHO REQUESTED THE FLUFF HHHHHHHHH

●○●○

You were about to go home. You checked your locker to get your shoes, but to your surprise, you found something else.

“To whoever may concern, your shoes are on the rooftop. Just get them there, okay?”

The text was neatly printed in paper. Unfortunately, because of this, you could not tell who wrote this. But what you do know is that you need to get your shoes.

You flipped the paper.

“Didn't the news say beautiful skies at this time? I bet your shoes are having the time of their lives!”

You sighed and wondered who was cocky enough to write this.

You went to the rooftop. A beautiful sight of orange skies fading to purple dusk was unravelled. You could almost see the sugary stars. Thin layers of snow-white clouds laced the sky, making it even more breathtaking.

It was almost too beautiful.

"Hey," You turned around to see Kokichi behind you, with hands casually behind his back.

"What are you doing here, Ouma?" You asked. "I could ask you the same thing." He answered.

"..."

"Wellllll, I kind of asked a girl to come here," He shrugged. "I'm gonna confess to her." He smiled nonchalantly.

"Wow. I feel sorry for the girl you like."

"You're mean!" He cried. "Anyway, does that mean you feel sorry for yourself?"

"What?"

"Nishishi~ Nothing!"

You sighed. "Anyway...I'm gonna look for my shoes. Good luck, I guess?" You said, walking off to look for your shoes near the terrace. You went in circles, but alas, you found nothing.

And it's been 30 minutes.

"Is it even here?" You mumbled to yourself. You noticed Kokichi was still here. "Hey, Ouma, are you even sure she's coming?" You asked. "Huh? Oh, she's already here!"

Confused, you looked around. But you saw no one—

–wait.

"You...you have my shoes, don't you?" You asked. "Pfft, finally!" He threw you a pair of familiar shoes. You sighed. "Fuck you."

He laughed. "So, I guess you pieced it all together, huh?" He asked. "What?" You asked. He sighed. "You're a dimwit." He approached you and pulled you down so you could reach his level.

"I love you, you dimwit." He said, blushing. "But...I'm kind of getting the feeling that you don't like me bac—"

"Shut up." You suddenly kissed him.

And then you wrote on his uniform with permanent black markers.

"That's for hiding my shoes."

"I love you too~!"

~BONUS SCENE~

"i BeT yOu TwO fUcKeD yEsTeRdAy!" Miu yelled. "What? No, he hid my shoes and I was an hour late from home." You explained. "Heyy, at least it was worth it~" He leaned in to kiss your cheek. "N-Not in public, you ninny!" You blushed, making Kokichi and Miu laugh.

"Haha, anywayy, when's the marriage?" Miu leaned closer to you, casually putting an arm around your neck. "Why are we friends again?" You questioned. "Eh, I dunno," All of you shrugged. "Heyy, how's your relationship with Kii-boy?" Kokichi asked. "Eh?! What relationship?!" Miu shrieked, standing back. "Nishishi~ You're not in a relationship with Kii-boy-chan? Ohh, that's good!" Kokichi giggled. "And why's that?" Miu almost glared. "Saihara-chan's confessing to him right now."

Miu looked shocked. "nOT ON MY WATCH!" She yelled, running out of the room. You burst out laughing. "That was a good prank, Kokichi." You giggle. "That wasn't a lie, though."

"Wait. Wha–"

"Nishishi~ Kidding!" He laughed, kissing your nose. "You're so gullible, [Nickname]-chan~!" He smiled. "I-I am not!" You protested, blushing. "Okayyy." He said, leaning forward to kiss you. You both shared a paasionate kiss, and it was actually pretty nice unti—

"SHRIMP DICK YOU FUCKING LITTLE–!"

●○●○●

Loading waiting list...:

Kokichi Ouma x Self-Aware!Reader

Platonic!Kokichi Ouma x Ultimate Judge!Reader

Kokichi Ouma x Manipulative!Reader

Kokichi Ouma x Childish!Reader

hOH WOW 666 WORDS! HA HAAAAAIMSOSORRY-