Prank Wars (Kokichi Ouma x Prankster! Reader)

Kokichi Ouma wasn't the only prankster in the academy.

There was one more.

"Do you want to die?" Maki grunted as she lifted the bucket resting on her wet head to show you her annoyed eyes. Annoyed is kind of underestimating...Furious is more fitting. You shrugged with a smirk. "What? It's just a prank, what's the Ultimate Childlover gonna do about it~?" Your smirk grew wider, and you can tell Maki wanted to strangle you. She was about to, until Miu showed up. "Making her wet? That's not the only way to make her take off her clothes, you know! You could always try fucking with her if you're lesbian enough!" She laughed. "Good idea, why don't you get wet with her?" You had actually prepared 3 buckets of water, and because she was standing right under the door, a hand put the other bucket on the door, and moved it so the bucket could fall right on Miu. "Agh! Hey! Who did that!?" Miu screeched. From behind the door, Shuichi came out laughing. "Saihara-kun? I should have known." Maki muttered. Shuichi chuckles. "Sorry, sorry," he said in between controlled laughs. "But, (L/n)-san, didn't you prepare 3 water buckets?" He asked. "I did," you giggled while pointing up. Shuichi looks up and sees Kaede in the vents and dumps the water on him. "Nice job, Akamatsu-chan!" You laughed. "This was fun! Thanks for making me part of the plan!" Kaede jumps out of the vent, landing perfectly on the ground. "No problem," you smiled.

In the distance, someone was watching.

"Mmm...interesting." the figure smiled.

●○●○●

You sighed, another successful day of pranking had passed. It wasn't as fun as when you would always do it with your best friend, but it was still fun. At least you made the others forget about the killing game at least for a little while. "Alright, so tomorrow, I guess I'll prank- Huh?" You found a letter resting on your bed.

"Please meet me outside of campus under the biggest tree...I wanted to confess something. From, your secret admirer~"

"P.S. Bring a towel."

"what the?" You asked yourself. Shrugging it off, you thought it would be rude if you ignored this, so you decided to go.

●○●○●

You meet outside at the biggest tree, like where the letter said. "Huh, where is this guy?" You huffed. "maybe I should just go ba-" "Hey there!" Out of nowhere, Kokichi is upside down right in front of your face. "Wha- Ouma-kun?" You asked. "You're my secret admirer?" You look at him curiously, and as you were looking you saw him hanging upside-down from the lowest branch. "So that's where he came from..." You thought. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who knows? You know, since I'm a liar." He did his usual 'nishishi' laugh. "Okay? I'm gonna head back now," you said turning around. "Wait!" He grabbed your hair, pulling you back. "Ow, what the hell, Ouma?" You groaned. "Alright, what is it?" Kokichi looks sad. "You don't wanna stay? But I made this chocolate just for you..." he cried while pulling a scarlet heart-shaped box out of nowhere. "Chocolate? You? Make?" You never really thought he was the sweet type...

"Psh, fine, gimme that," you snatched the box from him and opened it, but there wasn't any chocolate in it. Instead, black smoke came out and now your whole face is dirty. "Nishishi, so, did you like it?" Kokichi laughed. "Oh it is on."

And that's pretty much when the prank war started. The next day, you two did nothing but prank each other.

●○●○●