I Despise Danganronpa (Pregrame!Kokichi Ouma x Reader)

Warning: Pregame!Shuichi is kinda...kinky...

A purple haired boy ran to his classroom, he was in a hurry because he was going to be late. He bumped into someone. "Ah! I-I-I'm so s-sorry!" He raised his hands in front of himself for defense. "Huh? It's okay, no need to apologize." His eyes widened. Why, the girl was none other than (Y/n) (L/n) herself.

You were wearing a girl's version of his school uniform, and your backpack, of course, had Danganronpa Merchandise. A keychain of Monokuma and you had a Celestia Ludenburg Pendant(if u don't like her, change it, idrc). "Ohh, you're the boy from my class too, right?" You asked. He timidly nods his head. "I thought so," you said. "U-Um...wh-why aren't you at class? Y-You'll be late..." he asked. "Oh, I kinda just excused myself 'cuz I needed to put some stuff in my locker." You opened your locker, revealing an action figure of Hajime Hinata, a Chiaki Nanami hairpin and Nagito Komaeda posters. "Of course...another Danganronpa fanatic..." the boy thought. He always got bullied because of his hate for Danganronpa. "Hey, I heard there were gonna be auditions for Danganronpa 53, are you gonna audition?" You asked. "U-Um...I-I'm not s-sure..." he was and wasn't lying. He had no intention of joining Danganronpa, unless he magically decides to. The boy mentally laughs. As if he would join a show as horrible as Danganronpa. "Aww, I hope you do, my parents gave me permission. If I did join, it isn't like I was really gonna die, right?" You laughed. He forces a laugh and smiles nervously. You hadn't realized that you both had already walked to the front of your classrooms.

"Ah, anyway, what's your name?" You asked as you placed your hand on the doorknob. "Kokichi. Kokichi Ouma," he said. "(Y/n) (L/n)," you smiled as you opened the door. Thankfully, the teacher wasn't there yet. Mostly everyone greeted you except for the bullies while everyone ignored Kokichi who was rushing to his seat.  Of course, the bullies had to be themselves and one of them tripped Kokichi. The whole class laughs at him. "Look at the asshole! He's such an idiot!" "Are you okay, Kobitchy? Hahaha!" And more and more insults were thrown at him. You walked to Kokichi who was on the verge of crying. "Hey guys, that's rude, y'know," you helped him stand up, and he muttered a thank you before rushing to his seat. "Why do you care about a weirdo like him?" "Yeah, he's an outcast!" You glared at the bullies. "And why is that?" You asked. "Number one, he's weak," one of them started. "Number two, he's ugly," another said. "Number three, he's antisocial," another added. "And lastly, he hates Danganronpa." The whole classroom gasps. "He doesn't like Danganronpa!?" Everyone asked, leaving Kokichi to cower in his corner. You also couldn't believe it, but then again, everyone has their own opinions. "So? That's no reason to–" "Alright, everybody, sit down." The teacher interrupted. You hesitantly sat down in front while you heard everyone else quietly throwing insults toward Kokichi.

You hope class would end soon.

●○●○●

The bell rang and after an eternity, it was finally lunch time. Everyone had already gone to the cafeteria except one. You approach the boy in the corner. "Hey, Kokichi!" You said with a smile. "A-Ah! Please don't hurt me! J-Just take my lunch like y-you usually do!" He screamed as he raised his arms up in defense, his eyes tightly closed. "Hurt you? Take your lunch? What did the bullies do to you!?" He opens his eyes in realization. "(Y-Y/n)? Wh-What are you d-doing here?" You smiled. "I want to eat lunch with you!" You held out your lunch. "U-Um...I-I don't kn-know..." he knew too well that the leader of the bullies had a crush on you, and if they were to know that he had eaten lunch with you, he'd freak. "Oh, come on! Pleeaaassseeee?" You asked cutely, hoping it would work. With a sigh of defeat and blush on his face, he nodded. "O-Okay..." he took out his lunch box and you practically dragged him to the roof. No one usually eats there, and it was your favorite spot.