Chapter 9: GoodBye

Picture of Patience

Alfa's POV

I haven't seen or heard from Patience in a good month so, I went to see if she was good.

"Alfa what do you want? I'm not in the mood today." She said as she looked at me through the crack of her door.

"I just want to talk Patience." I said gesturing for her to take the chain off. She looked at me skeptically before opening the door.

Patience was dressed perfect as usual.

She always looked good. I use to think it was for me, but it's really for the cameras when she modeling.

"You okay?" I asked sitting on a couch. She nodded her head. "I haven't heard from you in a while." I said fixing my shirt. She nodded her head again.

"So I'm just going to talk?" I asked. Patience walked over to the other end, facing me. "What do you want Alfa?" She asked taking a breath.

I sighed. "You." I said looking her in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed her.

Patience shook her head, putting her hand up. "Quit the bitches or I'm done." She said. I leaned back and so did she.

I like Patience and all, but giving up being a able to fuck a different female when ever I please. I don't know about that.

I do that shit because I don't know if I'm ready to be held down. I'm not trying to build feelings for someone who is just going to leave.

Nah.

No bitch will break my heart. Patience sat in a pretzel with a pillow in front of her, waiting on an answer.

"I'll pass." I said standing up to head towards the door. I saw her shake her head. I was about to say something but she cut me off. "Goodbye." She said closing the door.

~•~

Ace's POV

The caller ID on it lit up X. I through her the phone. "He got you on this?" I asked waving the zip around. Princess shook her head.

"You don't understand. I use to get them to help me focus. Xavier gave me them to sell and make quick cash." She explained reaching for the bag.

I moved it from her, trying to get this straight.

This isn't adding up. Xavier just got her selling this. It's fucking her up. Then I started to put pieces together.

She never at the house and she selling for this nigga?

"You fucking him?" I asked my voice deepened. She was silent, then her phone started to ring again. Tears slipped out her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." She managed to say through her frightened cries. That made my heart break.

That also gave me my answer. I beamed her with the pills. They shattered on impact going everywhere.

"Bitch-.." I stopped to do a woosaa. I just wanted to strangle her ass. "Three years wasn't shit to you huh?" I asked backing her into a corner.

I'm like Alfa, We have the same temper problems, but I can control it. He's a straight hot head savage.

Wow. That only makes me question. What the fuck was we doing for three years, practicing? I gave her anything she wanted.

I'm out her dealing for her.

"Ima spare myself the pain of asking why. Hope it was worth it." I said snatching the chain I bought from her neck.

I shook my head as I headed to Temp's concert. He hooked Alfa and I up with V.I.P tickets. Even though him and Aunt Mani aren't talking, I feel like they'll bounce back.

~•~

Imani's POV

I got off work heading home. I was so tired I entered my condo heading straight to my room. It was waay to quiet. The twins must not be here.

I got in the shower then into bed. "I'm going to Temp's concert." Sy'Arie said on FaceTime. I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked adjusting the camera.

"That's still my brother." She laughed.

"Right." I said looking at the text that had suddenly popped up. The message read I need to see you. It was from Lane.

I sat up rereading it to make sure I was sure.

"I'll call you back, have fun." I said to Arie before hanging up. I got up, putting on shorts and a tank top, then headed out.

"Hey." Lane said embracing me in a hug. I was nearly on my tippy toes. "Come." He said leading me to his pool. "It looks beautiful when there isn't a bunch of people in it." I said.

He smiled then jumped in.

I stood there for a moment then stripped to my bra and panties, jumping in also. 
Lane swam under me lifting me on his shoulders.

I screamed as he dunked me in the water.

I swam back to the surface to catch my breath. I didn't get to because I was embraced with a unexpected kiss.

"I'm sorry, but ever since I saw you. I knew I wanted you." He said. I was breathing heavy, but I looked into his eyes. Nodding my head, I kissed him back. 

Picking me up he carried me out of the water. Lane took me inside. He laid me on top of the pool table, kissing me everywhere.

I moaned as he made his way down to my waist line. "Lan-.." before I could finish my words he had his tongue all over my vagina.

I arched my back to the pleasure.

"Oh my god." I said after he had made cum twice with his mouth.

Lane lifted his head up. He smiled then kissed me again. I kissed back and smothered my moans.

I didn't want to think, just do tonight. I moaned loudly as Lane thrusted into me. He was repeatedly hitting my g spot.

I could feel the orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. "Lane I'm about to-.." he sped up when he knew what I was about to say.

Without warning I came all over him.