Chapter 13: Hectic

Ace's POV

"Good afternoon." I said as I watched Sia make her way to the fridge. She was wearing a tank top and shorts. Her booty was just so fat. "Hey." She said reaching for a bottled water.

"Thanks for yesterday." I said giving her a hug. I wrapped arms around her waist , pulling her tiny frame in. She put her head in the crook of my neck. Baby girl smelled sweet, like her whole vibe bringing me in.

I quickly debated if I should make a move or not. I needed to hurry to make a decision so I did. Sia moaned as I gave her booty a soft squeeze. She pulled away , making eye contact. I went in kissing her and to my surprise she kissed back. This turned into a whole make out session.

"I fuck with you heavy Ma." I whispered licking my lips. She was laying on me on the couch watching a movie. "Yeah, I feel you, but I'm not going to lie. I don't know If I'm ready for a relationship." Sia said sitting up. Her eyes showed sorrow , but I understood.

"Its good. I can be patient, but I am going home today." I said licking my lips."Good. I know your Aunt misses you." She hugged me tight then hopped off my lap. I laughed before getting up to pack my stuff.

Imani's POV

I was in the kitchen making a salad when the elevator dinged. "You want some salad?" I asked Alfa as he came in. He nodded his head rushing upstairs to put down his bag. I made him and I a bowl. We sat eating in silence.

"How did Omari get you to change your mind?" Alfa asked while texting on his phone. I had a flashback , getting a feeling in the pit of my stomach. "He begged me. Where's Ace?" I asked as I placed our bowls into the sink. He shrugged his shoulders.

"How's Patience?" I asked. His face changed suddenly, but went back to normal after he shrugged his shoulders. I wish he would cut that shit short.

"Why you asking about her?" He asked leaning forward. I rolled my eyes putting up the rest of the salad. "She's the only female I've met so, she can't be one of your hoes." I explained.

"She is." He said and before I could open my mouth my phone rung. "Hey Ari-.." I was stopped when I heard sobs come through the phone. "I'm going to kill him, I swear to GOD!" She cried. I stood confused for a moment.

"Who? Arie calm down." I said trying to talk some sense into her.

"What's wrong with Arie?" Alfa asked jumping up. I shooed him to hush. Arie started to call Alex and Lane all kinds of names saying she was going to kill them. "Arie-.." The phone hung up mid sentence. "She's lost her mind. I got to go." I said snatching my keys. Alfa demanded that he come.

Just then the elevator dinged , in can Ace with his bags. "Aunt Mani I'm So-.." He stopped in his tracks when he saw Alfa and I. "Oh so y'all wasn't going to tell me a nigga was allowed back?" He said dropping his bag. I smacked him upside the head pulling him back into the elevator.

Lane's POV

I've been texting Imani all day. She hasn't replied not once. I have a half of mind to pop up. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Alex drunk with some girl. " Can I use...your bedroom?" He slurred. I shook my head stepping aside.

Alex does this a lot. Get into a relationship , gets drunk and cheats. I told him he was better off just taking life for the ride. They made their way to my guest room , using each other for support.

I went back to blowing up Imani.

This was getting frustrating. Its been a hour and I could still hear them in there fucking. Just then there was a knock at the door. Opening it I thought it was Imani. Instead I was knocked in the head with the butt of a gun.

I groaned sitting up, holding my head. Alex and the chick was half naked in the leaving room on their knees. Arie was screaming waving a gun around. "You lying piece of shit!" She yelled kicking him in the groin.

Sy'Arie's POV

I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Imani and the twins walking in slowly. "Imani? Where have you been?" Lane said in disbelief. She looked at me shocked. "Let's not make this about us right now." She said before turning back to Arie.

"What bitch?" I snapped. You going to ignore me all day then expect me to not be upset when I see you. I turned red as I stood up , heading towards her. One of the twins hooked me in the jaw causing me to hit the floor.

That was nothing, I got right back up." Try again. I'll shoot you for her and him for me!" Arie snapped. I stopped in my tracks.

Ace's POV

It was official. Arie is crazy. She looked pissed , and her eyes were blood shot red. Her nigga was pleading his case for his life while the female he was with cried uncontrollably.

"Arie give me the gun baby." Aunt Mani said taking a step towards her. Arie shook her head. "No. He lied! You could've just left me alone!" She yelled cocking the gun. Alex put his hands up in surrender. The gun sounded off and Alex screamed.