Chapter 18: Suprise

(Ms. Rosaé above)

Imani's POV

I wrote a letter to Sy'Arie. I sighed as I pulled up, dropping the letter inside the box.

I looked down at my vibrating phone. It was Alfa. What does he want now? Rolling my eyes I picked up via Bluetooth in my car.

"Yes?" I asked. Alfa started to talk about how he wanted me to make a big dinner tonight. "You know and Ace can invite Sia If he down." He explained.

I stopped at a red light waving my hands. I'm so confused. He need to enlighten me. "Wait wait wait! Why Alfa?" I asked. He got silent.

"It's a surprise." He said finally speaking up.

"What the fuck you mean it's a sup-..." I immediately started to protest, but was cut off by his rambling. " I already said what I mean See you tonight at 9, love you." ,is what Alfa said before hanging up on me.

I was trying to think of reasons Alfa would want to surprise me. It's not my birthday. No holiday. I thought about this on the whole drive home.

Ace's POV

I put on my hoodie and grabbed my keys. The elevator ding and Aunt Mani stepped out. "Be home by nine Alfa has a surprise I guess?" She said confusingly.

"A surprise?" I sounded as confused as her. I shook my head giving her the okay. "You can bring Sia, If you'd like." She suggested. I shrugged my shoulders pushing the button. "I might." I said letting the doors close.

Fifteen minutes later I pulled at Sia's. When I knocked on the door this woman opened she looked like a spitting image of Sia but older. 

"Hi I'm Rosaè, Sia's Mom." She said sitting on the couch.

"Nice to meet you." I said watching Sia come from the back. "You've had enough." Sia said taking her the bottle of Ciroc off the table.

Ms. Rosaé ignored her drinking what was left in her cup. "Hey." She said pecking my lips. I smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Get a room." Ms. Rosaé slurred making her way to the kitchen. "You live with me Mommy." Sia said looking over her shoulder to see her Mom pouring another cup of liquor.

"Mommy, Stop it!" She yelled snatching the bottle from her. Ms. Rosaè reached back and slapped her. "I am your mother. You're not mine." She said before turning around to puke in the sink.

"I will not watch you poison yourself like You did when I was young." Sia said before running into her room with the bottle. I didn't know if I should help her or her puking Mom.

I walked to the back knocking on her door. I heard shuffling then a click. Opening the door, I saw Sia on the floor crying. " I'm trying to fucking help her." She cried pulling a box from under her bed.

I sat next to her on the floor as she opened the box. The box contained a ounce, over 8 rellos, a lighter, grinder, and a glock. I watched as she started to roll up. "You just need to have patience with her." I said.

Sia looked over at me wiping her eyes. She hit the blunt a couple of times then gave it to me. "She's bugging out." She said putting her knees to her chest. I made her face me as I blew smoke into her lungs.

When she blew out I went in for a kiss. Picking her up I laid her on the bed. "I can't right now." Sia said breaking our kiss. I nodded my head in understanding, sitting up.

I looked down at my watch. It was eight thirty. Sia and I was cuddled up watching a movie. "I got to go baby." I said sitting up. Sia looked me in my eyes. "Baby?" She questioned. I didn't even realize I said it.

A smile crept on her face. I kissed her before grabbing my keys. "Remember patience." I said leaving out. She nodded her head shooing me. I walked past her Mom, who was passed out on the couch.

I made my way home. When the elevator doors opened the smell of steak filled the air. "Damn Aunt Mani what you cooking?" I said sliding into the kitchen. She smacked the back of my head.

"Watch your mouth and set the table." , Aunt Mani started to stir the Mash potatoes. Everything was making my stomach growl.

After I set the table I helped Aunt Mani put the food on the table.

"Where is he?" I asked. Aunt Mani shrugged her shoulders. "He should be here any moment."

Alfa's POV

"Are you sure you're ready?" Patience asked as we took Jayde and Jordyn out their car seats. "I can't hide secrets from my family." I said throwing the baby bag over my shoulder.

On the ride up my heart was pounding. This was it. Ready for Aunt Mani to kill me. These baby girls are too beautiful to hide.

The elevator ding, Patience and I walked in slowly with the babies.

Aunt Mani looked up from her phone. Her face went from happy to see you to what the fuck you got going on. "Are-.." she started to say but stopped herself when I nodded. "Are they here yet?" Ace asked jogging down the stairs but froze in his footsteps. "No way." He said in disbelief. I continued to nod my head.

"Jayde and Jordyn Winston." I said picking up Jayde handing her to Aunt Mani. She was in awe at the sight of the twins. "Come here." She called. I came closer to be met back the hardest punch I've ever felt to my jaw.

Patience chuckled. Ace laughed rocking Jordyn. "They gone love me." He said. "You know it's time to Man up now. You need a job." Aunt Mani rambled. "A legal one." Patience chimmed in.

I mugged her. "I know Aunt Mani." I said. Aunt Mani walked over to Patience. "I missed you!" She said a little too loud cause Jayde started crying. "I missed you too. I'm ready to eat" Patience replied taking Jayde, giving her a bottle. 

This went better then planned I thought Aunt Mani was going to kill me. "One hell of a surprise." Ace said playing with Jordyn's hand.