Chapter 15: Dinner

Sy'Arie's POV

"He got you that fucked up in the head?!" Omari yelled at me. I felt Imani push the fuck out of me. "What the fuck is wrong with you Arie?!" She screamed.

"Don't do that!" She said as Omari started to pull the knife out of his side.

He screamed as more blood started to appear. I hyperventilated , my head started to spin. "Call 911 Mani." Omari said looking me dead in my eyes.

I ran upstairs to my room , locking myself in.

I started to see Alex and have flash blacks.Good and bad ones. The one that hurt the way he made me feel. Whole yet so fucking empty. Doesn't even know what it feels like because he doesn't care.

I started to frustratedly reck shit .

Imani's POV

"Where is she?" The police Officer asked. I watched as the ambulances pulled off. "Why? The paramedics said he was going to be okay." I said.

"It's a crime to stab someone so, moved or be moved." He threatened holding his night stick. I slid out the way. I don't want any parts of that. "Just don't hurt her." He nodded his head before proceeding into the house.

I shook my head , heading to my car. Omari will get her out. He knows he can be mad all he wants, but that's his sister. No Mom. No Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Grandparents, or cousins. Just Sy'Arie.

Ace's POV

I played 2k and only had one minute left in the game. Aunt Mani popped into my door way. "What's wrong with Alfa? Why he in hibernation?" She asked crossing her arms.

I shrugged my shoulders. That nigga been knocked for the past three weeks. "I invited Sia over." I said finishing the game, winning by three. She smiled , I don't like that.

"Okay. I'm making dinner then." She said running off before I could protest. I sucked my teeth as I ran to catch up but fell tripping over my shoes. "Fuck it." I mumbled getting up, throwing the shoe in my closet.

No time had past and my phone vibrated. It was a text from Sia saying she was coming up. I jogged downstairs to the elevator. Before it dinged Aunt Mani quickly appeared.

"Don't start.." I said as the doors opened. Reveals oh but to sexy Sia. My jaw dropped at her outfit. She look like a sexy Tom boy.

Sia smiled hugging me then Aunt Mani. "Hi, I'm his Aunt Imani and Im making pasta salad. Is that a problem?" She asked.

Sia shook her head no. I grabbed her hand leading her to my room before Aunt Mani could spark another conversation.

"We don't have to be in a relationship to fuck do we?" I asked grabbing her waist. She shook her head saying no her high soft voice.

"Then I'm about to get a snack before dinner." I said picking her up and locking my door.

Alfa's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I saw Layla and Crystal blowing me up. I ignored them. I had other shit on my mind. I'm going to be a father.

At first I felt like fuck her that baby. Aunt Imani would kill me bring me back to life and kill me again. If she found out.

I had one more year left and school is about to start back up. Patience grown as fuck. She has her own car, crib , and business. Patience owns hell of Nail and Hair salons in different states.

I started to think about when I first met her. Shortie smile made a nigga want to dance. Like damn a dime a dozen huh. If it was a boy , I could be who my dad wasn't to me.

If it's a girl Patience would raise her to be a bright girl.

I walked downstairs rubbing my eyes. Aunt Mani was cooking something good. I'm so grateful I get home cooked meals on the regular. She looked up at me while stirring the pasta.

"Why you been so tired?" She asked. I sat down in the stool , scratching my head. I didn't really know what to say to her. "Shit, I got a lot on my mind."

She nodded. "Sy'Arie stabbed Temp. Put him in the hospital." Aunt Mani said taking a sip of her wine. I sat froze for a moment. She stabbed her brother? Like I don't understand.

"I mean we love her, but what the fuck right?" Aunt Mani had started to set the table. Shaking her head she turned back refilling on her wine.

"Go get Sia and Ace." She said serving the food. I jogged up the stairs, down the hall to Ace's room. I already know he in there breaking her back in.

I leaned against the door , moans came out muffle on my end.

I let myself in covering my eyes. "Dinners ready." I said as they both jumped up to cover up. "I thought you locked it?" Sia asked. I looked at then started to play with the doorknob.

"It's broke." I laughed. She hit Ace then started to snap. "What if he was your Aunt?" She said putting on her shirt. I laughed again, dumb ass. "Give us a minute." Ace said pushing me out the room. I put my hands up in surrender as he closed the door.

"Ard. Sy'Arie stabbed Temp." I said then started to walk away I heard a thud then Sia start snapping again. Ace came out his room putting on his shirt.

"Swear? Why?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders , coming down the stairs. I started to roll. "You funny bro." I said to the whole fact he left Sia.