Therians and Otherkin- May 13th 2018

Hey guys!
Today I'm going to write about the difference between Therians and other-kin.

Therian: A person who identifies as non-human with an animal soul.

Polytherian: a person that has more than one therotype.
Standard Therian: A person that only identifies as one animal.
Non-shifting Therian: A Therian that doesn't experience shifts
Contherian: A Therian that is in their constant animal state.
Clado Therian: A Therian that does not identify as one species but rather the whole group. Example: the Therian is not a tiger Therian but rather a feline Therian.

Other-kin: A person who identifies as non-human with a mystical creature soul. Various kin-types include: eleves, fae, demon, angel, dragon, and many others.

Demonkin: A person that identifies with a demon
Angelkin: A person that identifies with a angel
Vampirekin: A person who identifies with a vampire
Godkin: A person that identifies as a divine being
Dragonkin: A person who identifies as a dragon

I do not know if I am a polytherian or other-kin. On my Therian news I had a mental shift the other day and I chewed up my rubber ball that I had gotten for Tala because she loves to chew! To give you guys a visual I have a picture down below of what Tala sort of looks like!

 On my Therian news I had a mental shift the other day and I chewed up my rubber ball that I had gotten for Tala because she loves to chew! To give you guys a visual I have a picture down below of what Tala sort of looks like!

Love you guys! I'll update more in the following days!

Love,

Lexi and Tala🐾