27. he's a scholar or whateva

Okay, I would like to point out how fucking insane it is that some of my favorite authors are reading Oakland. Like PARISTEEN and PHARAOHICS?? Bitch whattttt. Crazy.

Someone asked what sign Amour is since Isaiah and Reese are Sags! He's a Leo and his birthday is July 24th. Drake is a Virgo and his birthday is August 26th. If y'all are into astrology you can look up their compatibility and shit. 

Oh and thank y'all so much for 18,000 reads! I honestly thought I would get 20 at the most. (I know I say thank you a lot but I can't help it I'm excited lol)

 (I know I say thank you a lot but I can't help it I'm excited lol)

***

March

This school year has gone by faster than I expected.

After the drama that happened at Reese and I's birthday party, everything started to chill out for the next couple of months. Besides basketball, nothing too exciting has been going on. After our loss last year, coach had us work harder than ever to make sure we took home the trophy this year. Our nonstop practice won us the title of "State Champions" this year with the final score of 120-110. Drake and I scored the most points out of everyone and even though I think Drake deserved it, I got voted MVP.

I was on cloud nine for like a week. The feeling of everyone cheering for you while you're holding onto the golden trophy as confetti covers the stadium was pure bliss. Drake and I talked about it for a month. I mean shit, we still talk about it. Amour and Reese try to act like they don't think it's a big deal but deep down they're just as excited as us. I saw them in the stands jumping around like crazy when the buzzer went off.

We're each other's number one supporters. Whenever Amour is performing at the lounge the three of us are always front row, Amour and I are always screaming our heads off at Reese and Drake's track meets, and whenever I need a person to shoot they're always there. Ever since Amour and Drake got me that new camera I've been taking pictures of almost everything.

We're always together, especially me and Amour. Ever since I came out to my school things have been...easier. Now it's routine to walk Amour to class every day and hold his hand in the hallways. We save the PDA for private though, I've never been the one for almost fucking in public. Reese and Drake are the complete opposite.