Chapter 62: Don't You Love Us?

Elena's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I rubbed my eyes and sat up "About time" I heard Caleb's grumpy voice

I looked down at my stitched up wrist. I stared in shock "I-I actually.... I-I"

"Lena" Caleb sighed "what were you thinking?"

"I wanted it to be over. I wanted everything to stop" I whispered

"And Lauren... she's the one that was there. If it wasn't for her you'd be dead. Hell if it wasn't for Reece you'd be dead" he sighed "I just wanna know... why?"

"I was tired of being hurt Caleb. I wanted everything to stop. I love him and s-she had her lips on him like he was hers. I've been abused, raped, kidnapped, abandoned, almost shot, and heartbroken. I wanted it to stop"

"Lena you honestly think that'll make everything stop? Hell if you would've died that would've killed us. Reece went crazy when you were kidnapped, what would've happened if you killed your self?"

I shrugged "I can't do it anymore Caleb"

"Don't you love us?" His voice cracked

I looked up at him "Of course I do. I love you guys so much"

"Then why would you wanna leave us?"

"Caleb I'm miserable. I look at myself and think about him. I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't save my sister... I couldn't stop Neil. I couldn't even stop my dad. When I look at myself it's like Neil's there too now. He forced me to do something I didn't wanna do" I cried "don't you understand?"

"But this Elena is different! We could've lost you" he clenched his jaw "I don't know what I would've done if I lost my best friend"

I stayed quiet and looked away

"It's hard seeing you like this" he whispered

He sat beside me "Lena... promise me you won't ever pull a stunt like this again"

I nodded "I promise"

He hugged me "I love you Lena"

"I love you to Caleb" I cried into his chest

"Now that I'm done getting through to you... it's Reece's turn" he sighed and stood up "see you later"

I went to say something but the door shut... Fuck. My. Life.