1. The Suite Life Sets Sail

I was helping my uncle, Marion Moseby by handing out to every passenger who got on board, a map of the S

I was helping my uncle, Marion Moseby by handing out to every passenger who got on board, a map of the S.S. Tipton. I figured they'd want directions for getting around the ship while on their cruise. Anyone would if they were in a new place!

Uncle Marion was greeting each passenger who was checking into their cabins. He's the manager of the ship itself. Beforehand, he was also a manager of the Tipton Hotel where I spent some time there and made a lot of friends.

My parents divorced and abandoned me when I was young and Uncle Marion took me in. For years I held a huge grudge against my parents but soon learned to let it all go and move on.

And, I had just spent the summer on the ship with Uncle Marion, mainly assisting him with the passengers, seeing their needs, and taking photo shoots of all the activities around since I was also an amateur photographer. Second, I was personally getting my sea legs since I would be attending Seven Seas High shortly. Plus, I get extremely bad motion sickness. Fortunately, Uncle Marion had me supplied with a full load of Dramamine, ginger ale, and soda crackers in my cabin.

"I'm Marion Moseby, your cruise ship manager," Uncle Marion smiled as he greeted a couple, "And Marley, my niece, welcome aboard!"

I noticed the couple staring at my uncle's legs since he was wearing a pair of white shorts and a pair of knee-highs.

"You can get a pair like these on the plaza deck. The shorts, not the legs!" he laughed at his joke.

The couple stared at him feeling weirded out. I handed them a map.

"Here's a map of the ship," I smiled, "If there are any problems, feel free to speak to my uncle or myself and enjoy your stay on the S.S Tipton."

The couple nodded and smiled back at me and went to their cabin. Uncle Marion gave me a grateful smile and nodded in approval.

That second, one of the ship's workers pushed in a familiar stack of pink trunks with a dolly. I quickly jumped out of the way.

"Gangway! London Tipton coming through!" London called out while seated on top of her luggage.

"OW!" Uncle Marion yelped as one of the trunks ran over his foot.

"Wow! Bumpy seas!"

"Hey, London!" I smiled.

"Marley!" she exclaimed happily and jumped down and pulled me into a hug. I too hugged her back.

London may be a huge airhead, but she can be entertaining to be around. She and I bonded as best friends during our time at the Tipton Hotel. I've always wondered how London and I got along well since she was highly girly while I was a tomboy and not into so much bling.

"You'll right Uncle Marion?" I asked seeing him holding the end of his desk for support.

"I'm okay Marley," he replied, "And London that was my foot."