20. Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

I was whale watching on the Sky Deck with Caleb, Zack, Cody, and London. Each of us had our binoculars and I had my camera out ready to take some awesome shots of the orca whales that were jumping from the water.

"Hoo-wee! Jump back, that's my humpback. A large man needs a large fish!" Kirby exclaimed as he joined us.

"According to my fluke photos, that's a killer whale," Cody explained.

"And they're not fish. They're mammals, like us," I added.

"I always thought whales were supposed to be big. Those are so tiny," London remarked.

I noticed she was looking through the wrong end of her binoculars.

"Here, try this," Caleb suggested and turned them around so that she would have a better view.

"Oh, my gosh, they're huge!" London gasped, "I love these magic glasses!"

Caleb turned to me as if asking me how I put up with London for so long.

"Man, you'd need a lot of mesquite to grill one of them up," Kirby stated staring out at the orcas as if he were at a meat deli.

"Kirby, these magnificent creatures are endangered," Cody chastised the large security guard.

"No wonder-- if they taste as good as they look. You know, a little barbecue sauce."

Zack nodded at him while Cody glared at the both of them.

"I'm sorry buddy," Kirby apologized.

"Ooh, now you've made me hungry," Zack sighed.

"Getting up makes me hungry."

"Did you guys have lunch a while back?" I asked.

"Ooh, the 3:00 ice cream, yes!" Zack exclaimed excitedly at seeing the table nearby, "So much better than the 2:30 ice cream."

"Mm-hm," Kirby nodded and joined him.

I shook my head at the two of them and resumed whale watching and took a couple of pictures of the orca pod.

Suddenly, I heard Uncle Marion panic like he was about to fall over. I turned around and saw that he had slipped on some dropped ice cream bar.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you!" Kirby shouted as he dove out, but ended up landing flat on top of my uncle with a loud thud.

My friends and I cringed at the sight.

"Where's Mr. Moseby?" Cody asked.

"Did he go over?" London questioned.

"No!" I shook my head seeing Uncle Marion's legs sticking out from underneath Kirby.

"He went under," my uncle responded with a groan.

"Oh! Oh, oh, oh," London gasped at seeing the sight, "Poor clumsy Moseby! I'll help you up."

She bent over to try and lift Kirby off of my uncle.

"No, no! Don't! Wait!" Caleb warned the ditzy heiress who accidentally landed on top of the large security guard causing Kirby's weight to crush Uncle Marion.

All of us, including Connie, who happened to be present hoisted both London and Kirby off of my uncle.

"Oh, that's gonna hurt in the morning," Uncle Marion groaned in pain, making us realize that his leg and arm got crushed.

"We better get 'im to the infirmary," I suggested and went to find help from a couple of crew members and a stretcher.