Chapter Five

*** Mature Content***

Axel seemed a little uneasy when Sutton asked to know everything but never the less he agreed so the four moved to the cinema room the two boys taking seats on the couch while Axel pulled Sutton to the love seat cuddling her to his side " well miss Luna you called this meeting so we'll let you ask the questions and well answer" Asher was the first to speak Sutton spook her head deciding on what she should ask first " I want to know a full description of a Luna like not out of a text book but what you would betray someone as a Luna" the boys shook their heads and Seth was the first to speak " I got this one boys" , " A Luna is per say the mother of the pack she makes sure everyone including the Alpha is taken care of the woman and children is her big thing shes someone everyone looks up to shes the glue really that holds the pack together she makes the Alpha and the pack stronger" as Seth finished his speech Axel squeezed her hand "actually since you've been around the pack feels it we're all stronger since your scent started showing up on me the pack felt a change and they've been antsy they know there is change it wont belong before we'll have to introduce you " Seth added Sutton understood but wasn't sure she was ready for that just yet. " Okay now the pack I want to know about that" Sutton asked her second thing " in the pack everyone has a duty per say as you know mine is the Beta my father was the Beta before I had to earn the title though being his son wasn't just an automatic in Seth is the third there is warriors which is are best fighters and which enforcers are warriors too but they have a little more authority as in making sure no rules are being broken and so on even pack members has a job there are some that are doctors some are teachers as pups don't get sent to regular schools until middle school because we make sure they can control their wolf before we let them be out with the humans , as Alpha Axel's word is law he runs everything looks out and takes care of the pack" Asher spoke this time Sutton shook her head and looked at Axel indicating she would like to speak to him alone the boys seem to catch her hint as they excused themselves to go run patrols.

"Im all yours Kitten" Axel turned so they we're facing each other, " I want to know more about the mating bond, the claiming thing you were talking about all of it " Axel thought for a moment on where to begin " okay so you know the backstory of how a mate is literally the other half a soulmate for a wolf that there will never be someone else" Sutton shook her head " okay well the closer we become the stronger it grows as an Alpha im very possessive and protective of my mate your my greatest strength and my biggest weakness most werewolves when they lose their mate they either go rogue or die but apart being together and accept each other I have to claim you and mate with you for it to be 100 percent official" Axel paused " okay and what is the claiming and mating" Sutton asked instead of answering Axel brought her closer to him and kissed her instantly she responded opening her mouth for his taste to invade this kiss was different than the first this wasn't slow and sweet this was heated, soon Axel's mouth traveled down to her collarbone where he left open mouth kisses going up and down her neck until he reached the spot where her neck met her collarbone and as soon as his lips met her skin Sutton threw her head back with a moan escaping her lips. " This" he left more open mouth kisses in the area " is the spot I will claim you claiming is where I will bite you" Axel seen Sutton's fear and question on her face " It will only hurt for a few seconds and then pleasure takes over it will be what bonds you with the pack and will me you'll have a mind link with me and the pack as well as you will grow into some of the abilities as my scent will be mixed with yours and my venom running through your veins"   Axel scoots back a tad giving her space " mating is what will complete the bond and mating is when we have sex but I want you to know im not rushing you by no means I want to move at what ever pace you see fit" Axel reassured her which Sutton responded " thank you for being patient with me this is all new to me and I never thought I would ever have someone in the world meant just for me my parents died when I was little and then my aunt raised me but its always been me and when she died it was just me Seth was all I really had in life but now to have all these people care for me its all so new" Axel knew all to well what that felt like and hated that for her " I know the feeling my parents was all too wrapped in these and the pack was my family Asher and Seth are like my brothers and I had Lacy, our parents we're killed by rogues so I came into power way to early but I adapted the pack was my family and now you are" he picked up her hand and kissed it. 

They sat there chitchatting before lacy came and stole her away while Axel went to take care of some Alpha duties, they began walking back to Axel's house while he went to his office before running the perimeter with Ash and Seth. They past several pack members who bowed their head slightly in respect  and smiled at Sutton " are you staying over again tonight?" Lacy asked when they reached the house Sutton laughed " I don't think Axel will let me go home tonight after that breach yesterday" . " he would just sleep outside your house a wolf like.." Lacy stopped when Sutton did and looked at her shocked " shit" she mumbled under her breath " he sleeps outside of my house as a wolf?" she questioned Lacy shook her head " how long?" Sutton asked " since he found out about you and started visiting you he was driving himself mad thinking you were unsafe Seth was put as your personal body guard per say during the day" Lacy laughed " Iv never seen my brother so concerned over another person before its kinda adorable". " Is this why he hadn't been sleep good" Sutton asked even though she pretty much knew the answer Lacy shook her head leading the two to the living room sitting on the couch. Sutton made the mental note to check outside her house from now on and if she found Axel there he was coming to sleep inside instead of as a wolf on the ground, the girls ended up chatting and watching movies making plans to go into town shopping once all this blew over When Lacy left to head back home Sutton decided to go look in the kitchen as it was getting close to dinner time she thought about making Axel dinner. Finding chicken pasta noddles and a few other things she sat to work five minute before everything was to be done Axel texted her saying he would be home in twenty she had just enough time to set the table and get all the dishes laid out before he walked through the door.

" Whats all this?" he asked smiling " eh I like to cook and seeing as you have been working all day I made you dinner" she could see the tiredness on his face so she knew she wasn't wrong. Laid out on the table was grilled rosemary and lemon chicken, homemade baked mac and cheese green beans and homemade biscuits, if there was anything Sutton knew how to do it was cook. They both sat down filling their plates full Axel cut into his chicken and moan " how baby this is amazing!" he said clearly enjoying the meal which satisfied and filled Sutton with pride that he liked it. " Keep this up and im never letting you go home"Axel laughed which was the perfect opening for Sutton to take the conversation as she slid a key over to him at which he picked up confused " what's this?" he asked " A spare key to my apartment I know about you sleeping outside of my house and before you argue its for my safety yata yata if you want to keep me safe just come inside and sleep I don't want you losing sleep worrying about me what Iv seen the last few days seems you have enough to worry about" Axel sheepishly smiled "who told you" he asked and since he clearly didn't seem to be mad she told him " Lay accidentally let it slip so don't be mad at her" she gave him a pointed look making him hold his hands up in fake surrender . After finishing dinner they headed up to Axel's room to get ready for bed he gave her a pair of boxers and a t-shirt that swallowed her whole after throwing her hair into a messy bun she exited the bathroom Axel's eyes flashed between black and electric blue " you look better in my clothes then I do" she said approaching her, he was dressed in low hung basketball shorts and no shirt making Sutton almost drool. He places his hands on either side of his waist and drew her to his chest " you have no clue how long iv waited for you" and with that he crashed his lips onto hers.

Sutton's knees became weak and if it wasn't for Axel holding her she would of crashed to the floor in a puddle, he bit her lip softly asking for entrance but she refused making a low growl sound in his throat before she knew it her back hit the wall making her gasp as he took advantage and plunged his tongue in her mouth both fighting for dominance but he won. His hand's roamed her body each touch making he body warm and a pool gather in the bottom of her stomach, he hitched his palms under her thighs bringing her up to rest his hands on her ass while instantly Sutton's legs wrapped around his body. She could feel his excited against her thigh as his kisses traveled down her jaw and to her neck where his assault continued on her sweet spot again making her throw her head back and moan Axel let out an approving growl. He slowly moved back to her mouth capturing her lips in his and all too soon he pulled away leaving them both panting leaning his forehead against her's he finally spoke " if we don't stop now I won't be able to stop" he said breathlessly not able to find her own voice Sutton just nodded. With one last peck to her lips Axel gently sat her back on her own feet and lead her to bed pulling her into his chest spooning her once they were under the covers Sutton almost instantly asleep " goodnight kitten", " good night my wolf"Sutton replied before sleep took her.