Chapter Seven

Two hours later Axel had grabbed one of the pack's trailers gathered Seth, Asher,Lacy,John and three other pack warriors all stationed outside of Sutton's apartment while the four worked on packing up the apartment, there wasn't to much to pack but Sutton wanted to keep a hold on the little she had some were memories of her parents and her aunt. The boys were downstairs packing up the living room and kitchen while Lacy and Sutton was packing up her bedroom, " are you sure this is what you want? I know you wanted like your own thing outside of this I understand your human and this is all new to you and you know Axel knows this too" Lacy asked as they were putting the last of her clothes in a box " this is what I want I thought about it and honestly I know this is all sudden for a human but my mate isn't human and he's doing so much for me and I know we have so much more to learn about each other but this was the easy part accepting him accepting what fate has in store for us" Lacy smiled wondering how her brother got so lucky.  They finished boxing everything in the bedroom heading downstairs to see the boy's putting the last few things in box's, Sutton walked over placing her hand on Axel's shoulder " do you have an attic or a storage building?" she asked " yea we have an attic " he smiled at her " okay those four box's can go up there" she pointed to the four around Asher. They then started loading the boxes into the trailer heading back home, Axel came to wrap his arms around Sutton's waist " you know I love saying we, we have an attic, we have a house ,we have a pack" he whispered in her ear making her smile.

A few hours later all the box's was in the house and the boys was taking the trailer back while Sutton was hanging up clothes in the closet when she heard the front door open assuming it was Axel back home she continued what she was doing when the door opened " Axel baby I want to talk about us I miss u..." Darcy's voice broke through the door as she pushed it opened and growled once she saw Sutton hanging up clothes. " What the fuck are you doing here?" she snarled Sutton simply turned around placing a hand on her hip " well since you must know you just entered MY house with out being invited in or knocking for that matter, and trying to what? seduce my mate?" Sutton asked pissed off now while Darcy growled at the word mate " he's not yours bitch" she snarled Sutton walked up to her unsure where the bravery she felt came from " He is mine, my mate and im your Luna and I believe last time Axel told you , you would respect me" before she could say another word Darcy attacked her hitting her growling " Your not shit to me bitch! before long we he gets time with your weak human ass he'll be crawling back to me begging me to take him back an when he rejects you and makes me Luna im going to laugh in your face" she stood above her as Sutton held her busted lip. Darcy reared back kicking and kicking her making it hard for her to breath then he grabbed a hand full of hair slamming her head repeatedly against the floor " Look at you nothing but a weak human you can't even protect yourself how are you so post to protect a pack? huh? " with a last kick Darcy left. Sutton tried to crawl to her phone but everything hurt and her vision was slowly fading before darkness completely took over she heard the front door crash in, foot steps pounding up the stairs and Axel calling her name frantically but she couldn't speak darkness won.

Sutton tried to pry her eyes open but the pain was too much so she snapped them back close when darkness took over again, waking up again the pain was dulled more but she could tell it was still there, sparks shot from her hand when she felt warmth holding it she knew Axel was there and she could feel the pain and anxiety rolling off of him, she willed her eyes to open to be able to look at him to reassure him she was okay and this time it worked. Sutton blinked open to see the lights dimmed and she was in her and Axel's room glancing around she noticed the box's that were littered around the room was now unpacked and gone the next thing she noticed was the chair beside the bed that her wolf occupied he had his head laid on the bed asleep while his hand clutched hers. She reached down running her hands through Axel's hair causing him to stir first looking around and then locking eyes with her where she physically seen his sigh in relief, " Kitten" he sighed, " hey" she tried to reach for him but the motion caused her to snap back in pain " easy love your still healing, you have no clue how crazy Iv gone waiting on you to wake up" he stressed " how long have a been asleep" Sutton's voice cracked causing Axel to hand her the glass of water that sat on the bed side table. " A few days I felt it the pain through the bond and I rushed straight here to find you like that I couldn't handle it and when I got you to Sara and they made me wait outside I lost it , I shifted right there in the hospital Ash and Seth had to send me to cool off as they waited with you" Sutton shook her head understanding the state she was in it probably looked really bad, " where's Darcy?" she asked moving her self slowly with Axel's help into a sitting position as he took a seat on the bed in front of her " gone" he only responded with a growl " as in dead?' Sutton questioned and at first Axel didn't answer " no by time I got here she was long and when we tracked her sent she left pack land Iv sent some warriors to look for her" Axel sounded unpleased with the answer he gave but he promised to always tell her the truth she was his mate and his Luna.

Before long Sutton started dozing back off and before she knew it darkness won again, waking up this time the room was brighter she could tell it was day time and the pain was barely there Axel laid asleep beside her bags clearly under his eye's. As not to wake him she slowly side out of bed and headed towards the bathroom in desperate need of a shower forgetting to grab clothes she wrapped a towel around her body and entered the bedroom again where Axel was sitting on the edge of the bed throwing on a clean t-shirt looking up at her his eyes turned black with lust before he got a grip on his self " good morning baby" he spoke sleep clearly still in his voice as he approached her and places a light kiss to her forehead " good morning how long was I out?" she asked realizing she didn't ask the time before " four days" Axel responded as he handed her one of his t-shirts and a pair of cotton shorts she had bought at Victoria Secrets as he gave her a slight smirk indicating that he knew. " How about you get dressed and meet me in my office I need to talk to you Seth and Ash is there waiting for us" with that he exited the room leaving her wondering what it was he needed to tell her not liking the guilty look he wore quickly she dressed and began to make her way to his office.

When she arrived Seth and Asher were sat in the seats in front of the desk while Axel had another seat pulled up beside him waiting on her she took happily still a little breathless from her injuries, she waited on Axel to begin. He took a breath " we still haven't been able to locate Darcy, can you remember what all happen Sutton and why she did this?" he asked " I was unpacking waiting on you to get home when I heard the door open thinking it was you I paid no mind to it until she reached the room coming in saying how she missed you and knew you still wanted her she seen me we had words she was pissed off when I told her you were mine my mate and I was your Luna she attacked me telling me I was nothing but a weak human and she left once she was satisfied that I couldn't fight back" all three boy's growled deadly " Axel if its only been four names and im not a doctor but how am I feeling this okay?" Sutton spoke the question that had been eating at the back of her mind. Axel looked nervous before he hid it " the reason for this meeting Sutton is there is something only this pack knows not even the humans the reason im the most powerful Alpha and feared is im not a normal werewolf, im a Lycan which means im stronger smarter faster than a normal werewolf im also harder to kill I can transform and be half human and half wolf with all this it also will make my mate stronger smarter faster than a normal werewolf mate once I mark you my venom can also heal you , your body wasn't responding to anything Darcy" he growled as he said her name " her attack was intent to kill when I got you to Sara your ribs where so smashed they punctured your lung and kidney and the was bleeding on your brain I had to bite you in several spots not to claim you just to get my venom in your system to heal you the marks have since healed but you have responded better than expected to the venom you should still be in the hospital for at least another week, week and a half but I was able to bring you home after two day's" Axel explained. Sutton took a moment to processes everything " is there anymore you need to tell me " she asked he shook his head " okay so what are we doing about the Darcy situation?" she asked causing Seth and Asher the bust out laughing " what ?" she asked confused " oh nothing your mate just tell's you hes a Lycan and you took it like a champ and moved on to pack business like a true Luna" Seth told her still laughing at that Sutton smiled.

Alpha Axel's LunaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara