Chapter Nine

*** Mature Content***

After the meeting the party was in full swing everyone kept wanting to come up and introduce themselves and officially meet their Luna after a few hours Sutton was exhausted and went to find Axel he was in a conversation so Sutton told him she was going home and it was no hurry for him to get back as she had a few tricks up her sleave, Once reaching home Sutton got to work taking the rose's she hid and spreading the petals along the bed and around it she then dimed the lights only having the room lit by candles then she dug around their closet looking for the bag from Victoria Secrets where she had bought a matching white lace bra and pantie set slipping them on she got in bed scrolling through her phone waiting for her Alpha to get home. It wasn't thirty minutes and she heard the front open and Axel calling out to her " hey Sutton are you still awake baby" she stayed quiet not wanting to ruin the surprise she heard him take his shoes off and attempt to tip toe up the stairs stopping outside there room to open the door quietly he stopped once he seen her . He growled lowly " what are you doing Sutton?" he asked coming closer to the bed but not all the way to her as she seen lust clouding his now black eyes " iv been doing a lot of thinking and even though im not ready for the other stuff I am ready to fully take on the pack and you Axel I want you to mark me I want everyone to know Im yours and yours only" Sutton breathed sounding a lot more confident then she felt. Axel came to sit on the side of the bed taking her hand in his rubbing soothing circles in her palm with his thumb " are you sure ? its going to hurt at first really bad and then the our mind link will be created the then the packs it'll all flood in at once and it can be really over whelming don't do this if..." Sutton scooted closer taking his face in her hands making him look at her " I know all of it im ready this is what I want to do" she kissed him only meaning it to be a soft gentle reassuring but Axel had other plans he wrapped his hands around her waist deeping the kiss moving backwards until Sutton was laying against the bed with Axel hovering over top of her keeping his weight off of her. 

He squeezed her side making her gasp giving him the opportunity to the plunge his tongue into her mouth as they fraught for dominance which he clearly won, he then began peppering open mouth kisses down her jaw and to her chest stopping right above her right breast looking up at her with hooded eyes for permission she shook her head yes as he leaned her up to unclasp her bra letting her very turned on mounds spring free he growled a husky turned on sound as his mouth latched on to her right nipple making Sutton gasp. He teased. sucked and licked her right nipple has he kneaded her left breast making Sutton throw her head back and moan he then switched his mouth to her left breast and continued his assault by the time he moved down kissing down her stomach Sutton was a moaning mess , he stopped once he reached the top of her lace panties placing light kisses then he hooked the top with his teeth and pulled them down to her ankles. Sutton wasn't sure how it was possible but that turned her on even more as he hitched her leg up he kissed up thigh until he got right to her center glancing down she notice Axel's eyes completely black no white left in them his lycan was showing  it only excited her more. Next thing she knew his mouth was on her kissing her right on her heated sex bringing the moan back out of her he licked and flicked her swollen nub with his tongue and then entered one finger in quickly pumping back and forth " your so tight" he growled out with his own moan he then inserted a second finger at this point a pool had formed in the bottom of Sutton's stomach and she knew before long she was going to reach her release not even seconds after the thought crossed her mind Sutton released loudly into Axel's mouth and around his hand shaking from the intensiveness of orgasm, Axel slowly lapped up her juices bringing her down from her high before he moved back up her body kissing her allowing her to taste herself on his lips. He pulled away looking into her eyes as he reached behind his head pulling his t-shirt over his head he looked her in the eyes " im not going to lie baby this is going to hurt like hell at first" he said giving her time to back out but she was ready Sutton only responded by pulling him back to her kissing him. He took that as his okay as he traced her jaw with kisses kissing down to the crook of her neck where his mouth touched she gasped causing her to feel him smirk against her skin, he kissed the spot more and then licked it all of a sudden she felt his canines grow against her skin and then he sank in making her scream from the burning pain traveling through her body slowly his voice floated into her head " - its okay baby breath its almost over-" and he was right the pain subsided and replaced was a full feeling light and seductive not only could she feel her arousal but she felt his, then the pack link quickly started to come to light as she put up a wall to block it out like Lacy had taught her before not wanting the whole pack to know what her and the Alpha was up to at the moment. Axel withdrew his teeth and licked the spot clean sealing the wound as Sutton's eyes began to droop Axel laid beside her pulling her to his chest and under the covers " sleep baby your exhausted" Sutton nodded her head as her eyes began to close and laid her head on Axel's chest he kissed her forehead and before she knew it she was out.

It only seemed like minutes when Sutton's eyes flew open she was still laying on Axel's chest the clock read 3 am but she was sweating to death and almost felt suffocated by how hot she was, she slipped out of bed stumbling throwing her silk rob on and entering the bathroom looking in the mirror. Her face was red and sweat running down her body the mark on her neck slightly swollen, as she turns the tap on preparing to splash her face with cold water a searing pain shot through her body as she crumbled to the floor unable to control her screams Axel then burst through the door in a panic to find her withering on the floor he was instantly at her side placing her head in his lap " baby what's wrong talk to me please!" he pleaded in between screams all Sutton could get out was pain , Axel quickly called Asher, Seth and the pack doctor through the link picking Sutton up as she screamed some more he moved her to the bed getting her out of the bathroom floor. Moments later Asher and Seth burst through the door looking for danger ready to fight until they saw Sutton curled up in Axel's whimpering and sobbing from pain before they could ask what was wrong Sara came into the room with John following she instantly went to Sutton's side while Axel growled protectively " Im just trying to help her Alpha I need to see what's wrong and for that I need to touch her" Sara exposed her neck to him showing she was no threat. He looked down at his mate who screamed in pain again and shook his head letting Sara proceed she checked her over the best she could shining a light in her eyes  as Sutton cried " Sutton where does it hurt?" she has " every where it's like a fire is spreading through my body" Sutton  barely whimpered out, Sara moved the collar of the rob down slightly and looked at Axel " did this just happen?" she asked him as he began to rock Sutton he shook his head " no it was about two hours ago she was asleep I woke up to her screaming and I found her on the bathroom floor, Doc wasn't happening to her" Sara took a step back and shook her head unsure how this was possible " Im not sure how this is possible Alpha but Im more than possible that Sutton is going through her first shift" Sara responded making Axel look at her dumb founded " Sara that is im possible shes human" Sara shook her head " im not sure Axel but smell her pass your scent she smells like pure wolf, we need to get her outside because by her fever she's not long from starting" at Sara's words Sutton lets out a scream as her arm snaps starting her shift.