FORTY-ONE

FORTY-ONE 

I stand outside the loft with Derek on my side. Allison and Chris were on the other side, and Sheriff had entered the loft. I bit on my lip, I couldn't hear anything. The plan was, Mr. Stilinski would go in and handcuff, Stiles.

The sound of chains was what I heard, and that was our cue. I entered first and so did Allison on the other side of me. We walk in together, Derek and Chris behind us. I blink a few times, not believing my eyes. Stiles was standing there, with a small smirk on his face.

the only difference, it's not Stiles. It's Void Stiles. I heard him chuckle lowly, and his eyes fixed on mine. Then, his eyes moved over to Alliosn's, who raze a tazor and aimed it at Void Stiles. Allison pressed the button, but Void Stiles had grabbed the tazor strings, electricity zaps on it, but doesn't even touch him.

He outstretched the tazor strings, and snapped it, throwing it away. Derek growls and went towards Void Stiles. But, with some new defense skills Void Stiles had picked up on, Void Stiles had linked Derek's arms with his and cracked Derek's bones. He threw Derek on the ground near me, picked him up and threw him into the wall.

"Want to try something, babe?" Void Stiles cocks his head to me, smirking. "I bet it'll be hot." That made my blood boil and that's when I heard a gun cock, Void Stiles turned his head to Chris. Chris held his gun towards Void Stiles, who turned his full body around.

"Argent, listen to me." Mr. Stilinski calmly said. "Don't do this." I soon link arms with Allison for support, and we were at each other's hips. I pressed my lips together.

"Why not?" Chris seethed. "I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogistsune to the list." My eyes widen when I heard another gun cock, and that was from the Sheriff who held his gun up to Chris.

"You're not going to shoot my son." Mr. Stilinski lowly said.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff." I noticed Void Stiles smirking again. He wanted this to happen. "That's not your son."

"Put it down." A Nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain. "Put it down."

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me." Void Stiles' eyes widen. That's not Stiles. "He's gonna kill me, dad."

"Don't listen." Chris hissed to Sheriff.

"Stacey, are you gonna let him kill me?" Void Stiles turned his head towards me, making my own eyes widen. This is exactly what he wants.

"Put it down." Sheriff demands. "Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Void Stiles urges.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" He demands.

"Shoot me." Void Stiles lowly said.

"Dad." Allison warned.

"Put the gun down!"

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, put it down!" Sheriff growled out.

"Strife." I whisper, he wants strife. He's feeding on this strife. That's when I notice the sun going down, making my heart beat quicker. "Stop, stop it!" I order. "This is what he wants, this is exactly what he wants!"

Void Stiles cocked his head towards me. "Not exactly," We met eyes. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here." The sun was down now. "But I'm glad you all have your guns out." He shifted his gaze to the Sheriff and Chris. "Because you're not here to kill me." I watch as the Oni comes through the windows, with their swords and their masks. "You're here to protect me."

Void Stiles then moved back, hiding behind the Sheriff and Chris. I held my blade tightly. Apparently, from Allison, this small blade was suppose to be an early Christmas present. The Onis got out there swords in one swift move. There were exactly five of them.

Two on the left, two on the right, and one in the middle. Chris clicks his gun towards them. But it didn't fire, so, he dropped that gun and pulled another one out from under his jacket and Sheriff started to fire at the Onis.

Obviously, it wasn't doing much. They had disappeared. Derek and Allison both turned around and Allison got out her blade, with Derek standing there. And the war, has just started.

Soon, they were all gone, with Void Stiles. Derek was on the ground with Chris, bending. Allison, Sheriff, and I were standing. Someone enters the building, it was Scott and Kira. Sheriff had put his gun down towards them.