Fab5 over Nandini

After talent hunt performance Manik is happy finally fab5 is back,Nandini has unknown fear,All are sitting in fab5 jam room including Navni.
Manik happily said.

M:-guys am soo happy finally fab5 is back.

All are silent dhruv,aliya,mukti exchange looks finally dhruv said

D:-Manik we will back but you have leave nandini behind.

Manik shocked by this, Nandini is controlling tears she knows Manik will choose fab5 but still had hope on her love,she choosed to keep quite.
Cabir is one to react first.

C:-are you out of your mind dhruv how can he leave nandini.

A:-y can't he cabir if he want fab5 back he have to leave nandini,due to this b*tch fab5 drifted apart she is only responsible for our distance.

Nandini closed her eyes by hearing Aliya words now tears started to fall from her eyes.Mukti supported Aliya.

Mu:-she was right Manik only because of nandini we are in this state.

D:-buddy she is sl*t who throws themselves on rich boys,first me next you pata nahi aur kitna ladko ke sath kel kela ye ladki.

M:-druv not a word more (roared).

All scared by hearing his voice, Nandini felt happy as manik didn't let anyone insult her,but his next words shocked her and made her numb.

M:-Druv you want me to leave nandini right ok,I will leave her I will choose fab5 over her are you guys are happy now.(painful voice).

C:-Manik are you in your senses.

M:-cabir not a word more I made my decision and that's final.

Nandini slow steps came to Manik cupped his face,Manik has no strength to look into her eyes which held many questions and pain which he can't able to answer and see. Nandini forcefully made him to look into her eyes and said.

N:-you know Manik one day I asked you when this situation will come then whom you will choose, you told me fab5,I know today also you will choose them but I still had hope that you will choose me but you crushed it.Today we broke up only because of you remember this.you will definitely regret your decision one day and you guys(turning to fab5) one day you all beg on your knees infront of me to come back into your friend's life but I will never be back and you(turning to manik).I will not hate you nor I will love you because I don't want to keep you in any of my feelings also,from today my love is dead along with me good bye manik.

Nandini turned to leave but nandini's  manan band held manik shirt, Nandini removed it in force that her band fall on manik feet.Nandini left from their without turning back.
Manik picked up the manan band caressed it with tears,pain. Cabir came forward and took manik in hug.
Manik sobbed in cabir embrace.

Here Navya followed Nandini outside.
Nandini after coming outside broke down and cried sitting on knees.
Navya came and hugged her.
Nandini cried for some time wiped her tears and asked navya.

N:-Navya I don't want to be here I took a decision I will go back to Mangalore will you come with me plz.

Navya baffled hearing her she want to go with her best friend but for best future for her unborn kid she has to stay back.

Na:-I respect your decision Nandini but I can't come with u I don't want to loose anyone because of you I already lost my parents not cabir (he is not gay)anymore plz understand.