My sister

D:-Not a word against Nandini .

All are shocked to see dhruv slapped Aliya.Mukti is first one to react.

Mu:-did you just slapped your wife for that bitch dhruv,are you in your sense.What happen did that sl*t trapped you again.

That's it for druv he gave a tight slap for Mukti.All are again shocked.
Tears formed in Mukti's eyes.

A:-Don't tell Me dhruv you still attracted to her that b*tch I will not leave her.

Before She complete Dhruv held Aliya's Neck.

D:-dare you utter one more word I will dig your grave.(coldly).

Mukti forcefully freed Aliya.Aliya started coughing and shivering by seeing dhruv's Anger.Manik,cavya, veebha are shocked.

D:-If you utter one more word against My pumpkin Means I will forgot you are my wife(to Aliya).
(turning towards Mukti)I will forgot you are My friend,Think before you talk Anything. (turning towards All).
Do you even know who is Nandini.
She is younger daughter of Shakti & pinky Singh Obreoi and one of the princess of Obroei's.And she is Sister of Shivaay,Om,Rudra and Dhruv Singh Obroei.(shouted).

All are shocked by new found information(except me bcz I know complete story bcz am its creater).

Cabir is first one to react.

C:-Dhruv what rubbish you are talking are you in ur senses.

D:-today am in my full senses Cabir.
Yes am not dhruv Vedant am dhruv Singh Obroei and am son of Mr & Mrs Savitri Aditya Singh Obroei.younger brother of tej papa and sakti papa.
My mom,dad had love marriage My dad parents agreed for it but my mom parents didn't agreed,Actually My mom parents died she brought up by her chacha ,chachi who are money minded they wanted My mom's property but it will go to me according to my grandfather's will.
If am or my mother dead means they can enjoy property.
So they didn't agreed for marriage.
My mom ran away from home to Marry my dad.My mom's family searched for mom.After year of their marriage they found mom and they tried to kill her but my dad died instead of mom.After that tej papa, sakti papa protected mom.After that am born we lived happily but our happiness was short lived.Again they planned attack on us in that attack we lost nandu.Me & Mom left OR manshion because mom didn't want anyone to killed again so left with me and changed our identity.
But today I got to know pumpkin is Alive My pumpkin is Alive(crying).
But I died as brother,With My own hands I destroyed my own sisters life.
I always got affectionate feelings from nandu I thought I love her,yes I love her but only as brother I didn't know that. I always protected her from you guys because am a possessive brother I didn't know that.I thought because of her my family fab5 is breaking but I didn't know because of our insecurities fab5 is breaking. I called my own sister as sl*t I insulted her.
I promised my mom that I will always protect my pumpkin but am failed am become destroyer of her life.I hate myself.I feel disguist about myself.
Iam shameful to call myself as brother(crying loudly).

Manbir are crying seeing dhruv's conditions.Aliya is just blank.
Mukti is just numb.Navya gave a pity look to dhruv.veebha rolling her eyes at dhruvs drama.
Dhruv came to Manik and held his legs and said.

Dhruv:-am sorry manik am sorry,I regret every word I said yes you are right am begging for your forgiveness.
I know you can't forgive me easily but I will earn urs and nandu forgiveness.

Manik just hugged dhruv didn't said anything. Dhruv turned to cabir and folded his hands and said.

D:-I have to support my sister but you supported instead of me and you proved that their is no need of blood relation to protect a sister.

C:-dhruv its ok I know what are you feeling now don't worry you will seek nandu forgiveness.

Suddenly Mukti said May be she deserves another slap(😂😂)

Mu:-but dhruv she may be your sister but she is having child may be she is moved on.

Na:-but she didn't married she didn't changed her surname.

A:-May be she slept with other man.

Before she complete again got slap from dhruv.

D:-didn't I said you to not utter a word against my sister.If you again used bad words about her means I will give you divorce.(roared)

Aliya feared by hearing dhruvs words.

D:-And Mukti Nandu didn't moved on from manik.

Mu:-how can you say that.

D:-because she had tears in her eyes while seeing manik,means after 5 years also Manik presence effects her I saw love in her eyes.

Manik smiled hearing dhruv.

Mu:-and what about siya dhruv.

D:-didn't you guys guessed it till know.

C:-come straight to point dhruv.

D:-guys she is not Siya Singh Obreoi , she is Siya Manik Malhotra and buddy she is your daughter man.

All are shocked,happy tears coming from manik eyes along with Cavya.
Others are fuming in anger in turn veebha asked.

V:-how can you so sure dhruv.

In turn she got glare from dhrumanbir and Navya.

D:-she is Maniks daughter,she is having ellergy for black pepper like manik,She is naughty,Mini monster like manik and she is almost carbon copy of manik.

By then Nandini & Abhi reached guest house hearing dhruv's last conversation.

D:-buddy don't worry Siya is ur daughter and Nandini will forgive us I will help you.

But they heard another voice.

N:-you are wrong dhruv Siya is not Maniks daughter(Muklyaveebha smiled) she is only my daughter.
Manik died as Siya's father when he left me.Now she is only my daughter and Mr Malhotra I will never forgive you for your betrayal.

Ab:-Don't even try to come near nandu I will dig your graves.

Mu:-Abhi why are you supporting this b*tch.

Ab:Miss Mukti Vardhan not a word against Nandu and its not Abhi for you its Abhimanyu thakkar and remember one thing I hate you.

Nandu held Abhi hand to cool him.
Nandu turned towards fab5 and said.

N:-don't tell anyone you guys are related to my past.

A:-why are you afraid that they will  throw you out.

N:-No Ms Makeup kit if they got to know you guys are reason for my miseries they will dig your grave here itself ...

All feared.Nandini Abhi left from their.

How is this guys plz vote and comment on it ....
...