After 5 years

Mumbai
Malhotra Manshion

A man is sleeping on ground holding a photo frame to his heart.
At the same time another man enters and takes a deep sigh by founding man1 sleeping on ground.
Man2 slowly makes him sleep on bed.
Picks up the photo frame and looks with tears in eyes.

Man2:-where are you Nandu I am tried of searching for you.You left without any trace.I can't see him like this.I know he did a mistake by leaving you.But you gave very big punishment by leaving him like this.
He can't able to concentrate on Music like before,because it reminds of you to him.I tried very hard to make him normal but I can't.He only sings as lead singer of fab5 not as our friend Manik,he sings his all pain in form of a song.He even become monster again.He is taking pills,I tried to stop him but I can't .plz come back nandu.
I didn't see him sleeping peacefully since you left plz I regret that day I didn't stopped you plz forgive your brother.

He stopped his talk's when a lady placed her hand on his shoulder's.

Lady:-control urself cabir we will surely find her.

So man2 is cabir & man1 is Manik.

Cabir:-how Navya it has been 5 years.

So lady is Navya.

Navya:-don't loose hope cabir we will definitely find her.

Cabir nodded still having hope and left room covering manik with blanket.

After 3 hours

Manik pov:-
Am getting nightmare again.I saw nandini leaving me.I shouted for her.
Nandini don't leave me,jaan plz.
"Nandini" I woke up with jerk by shouting her name.I looked around but I didn't find her.I only found only darkness. My jaan where are you plz come back I can't bear this.I am feeling suffocating plzz.I know I did mistake no,no I made sin am ready to bear your any punishment plz come back.I surely regret by choosing fab5 over you.I forgotten that you are not  choice to pick you up you are only one for me.
You are shinning star in my dark life.
When I choose fab5 I thought I can live in your memories which I stored them in my heart but I forgotten you are my heart plz jaan forgive me and come back to me.I love you so much.
Plzzzzz.I can't live without you. I don't have anyone to look after me am alone baby plz come back.

Pov end.

Delhi
OR Manshion.

We can see a couple is sleeping and cute girl of 5 years is sleeping on man's chest.sun light is peeping through curtains. It disturbed our little angels sleep.
She stired in sleep and try to cover her face but failed,she wake up man and asked him

Girl:-bf close the curtains I can't sleeping this sun is disturbing my sleep.

Man:-uff gf ask your Anu to close them.

Girl turned towards lady and asked.

Girl:-uff Anu plz close the curtains.

Lady:-baby ask your bf to close them.

Both are sleeping again.Girl made a angry pout and said to herself.

Girl :-uff Mr&Mrs shivaay Singh obroei you are gone today.

Girl climbed down and went to bathroom and brought a small bucket of ice water and poured on shivaay and Anika.
Splash........

An&shiv:-Siya singh obroei you are gone today(shouted).

Siya Singh obreoi

Age:-5 yearsCute,naughty,stubborn,mini monster

Age:-5 years
Cute,naughty,stubborn,mini monster.Daughter of Manan.
Jaan of obreois and razaida's.
Loves her family so much.Loves nandini so much,her mom is her best friend.All pampers and spoils her so much.Only Nandini can control her.Totally she is just carbon copy of her dad.
Misses her dad very much and was waiting for him.

Siya ran out from room and went to her all time saviour and her "beautiful" her badi dadi(kalyani Singh obroei).Shivika ran behind her.
Siya went to pooja room and quietly sat beside dadi,who is doing puja.
She immediately closed eyes and folded her hands like she was praying god.After sometime she opened her one eye and looked for shivika and found them standing on door and giving her murderous looks.She showed tounge and again closed eyes.
After completing puja she went outside with dadi like she didn't did anything.Shivaay started

Shiv:-Siya,devil you are gone today I will not leave you, see how you poured water and Anika its all because of you,by seeing you throwing water she also become like you.

Anik:-billuji why you blaming me you also throw water on me.

Then both started their fighting.
Dadi and siya shaked their heads in disbelief and went from their.

Hey guys do you like Angel's name.
Plz write your comment.
Sorry guys I know chapter is small I didn't got more time today I will make big chapter tomorrow.