Veebha's plan backfired

Next Morning
All came OR Manshion from out house.Evils are thinking how to execute their first plan.Asual Obroei's,Razaida's & thakkars busy with their daily routine.Both Mother-Daughter are sleeping peacefully.

Dadi:-Pinky Nandu beta kaha hai.

Pinky:-she is sleeping Ma.

Dadi:-are its already 9 pinky wake her up.

Pinky:-let her sleep ma I didn't seen her sleeping peacefully in these years.
(Lost in thoughts).

Family become sad hearing this.Fab5 & others didn't heard except manruv.
Both are feeling much guilty.
All become Silent but they came out of thoughts by hearing a cheerful voice, automatically smile appeard on family members face but one person has frown & smile at same time and that person is none other than Abhi.

Abhi:-agaye chudel.(its audible to family members and that cheerful voiced person,Family members giggled by hearing him.that person shot a angry glare at Abhi).

Person:-Hello you to Mr Abhimanyu thakkar.(gritting teeth).

Siya:-Avni Massi(shouted in excitement)
As Siya came  downstairs after waking up.

Siya:-Avni Massi(shouted in excitement)As Siya came  downstairs after waking up

Avni Singhania
Pinky's Sister daughter cousin sis of Obreo's.Loves her family so much.
Cute,fun loving girl.Loves Abhi Very Much ,she also proposed him but Abhi denied saying that he already loves another girl.Abhi mom Want Abhi to Marry Avni so Abhi agreed for Marriage and he clearly told avni that he can't love her.But Avni have hope so she agreed for marriage.Soon both are getting engaged. Both are tom & jerry type Abhi loves to irritate Avni.
Avni is a fashion designer and she owns a famous boquite called Butterfly.

Avni:-Baby doll I Missed you.(hugged her).

Siya:-I will not talk to you massi you didn't visited me from 10 days.

Sid:-tum koyi PM nahi hu tumse roj milne ke liya.(try to irritate Siya).

Siya&Abhi:-Shut up Sid we are not in a mood.(said in unison).

Avni:-Sid leave it.

Saying this Avni met all.Mukti didn't liked her at all.Veebha & Aliya are not bothered about avni.Others had genuine smile.druv recognized her immediately and had heartful smile.

Avni is busy in talking ,Abhi is unknowingly admiring Avni.Siya saw it & made a teasing smirk and said to Abhi in his ears.

Siya:-Baby stop staring her like she is your favorite lolly pop.

Abhi fake glared at Siya and said.

Abhi:-Now you also started teasing Me baby.

Siya showed tongue.Suddenly Avni asked gaining everyone attention.

Avni:-Where is My nandu.

Nandu:-am here avni.(cheerfully).

Avni ran hugged Nandini who is coming down from stairs.
Nandini also hugged her and started talking ignoring others. Manik & Abhi adoring their respective ladies.
After some all sat for breakfast.
Siya wanted to sit beside Manik but veebha came and sat their and started talking to manik over sweetly.Manik being a genuine friend talked to her normally. Here mother- daughter are fuming seeing veebha.Siya don't want manik to give attention to anyone.
Nandu is jealous by seeing veebha close to manik.Siya purposefully spoiled Veebha dress by pouring juice.

Siya:-Sorry aunty It fallen by Mistake.

V:-its ok baby(Veebha wanted to shout but controlled seeing manik).

Veebha went to clean dress Siya occupied seat and started talking to Manik.Nandu sighed in relief and adored father-daughter duo.

Npov:-kash us din tum muje nahi cod dethe hona manik siya would never lost her father, why you took wrong decision by your impulsiveness Manik.

All retired to their works,fab5 went to practice. Nandu is in home as she wanted to spend some time with Siya.
Veebha is thinking how to execute her evil plan.She poured some oil on steps where anika will come.Actually anika is 3 months pregnant.

V(mind):-Nandini you are gone today,
Anika's will got aborted if she fall down.I already arranged a person who will tell all that  you asked her to pour oil as you wanted only your daughter to be heir of Obreoi's then they will throw you out.

But our small Siya saw this and started thinking.

Siya(mind):-why this aunty poured oil here.

Veebha made a voice which sounds like nandini's voice in her phone asking Anika to come down.
Hearing that voice Siya become shocked and understood evil plan and said to herself.

Siya:-you want to harm my Anu na now you are gone.

Saying this siya went near to Veebha and started shouting

Siya:-chipkali chipkali.(shouted).

Actually veebha is scared of Chipkali once she said to siya when she played a prank on her so she used it here.
After hearing chipkali Veebha in fear forgotten about her plan and started running through stairs in fear.She placed her foot on oil and slipped and started rolling down.Siya ran from their as she don't want to get caught.Hearing vibha shout all came their and saw vibha falling down.Soon they took Vibha to hospital.

Siya:-If anyone messes with me or My family then you have to face Siya Singh Obreoi's warmth.(smirk).

At hospital Vibha got her leg injured and docter said she cant walk for month.Navya mentally laughed hearing her condtion.

Soon they took vibha too home.Manik carried her in his arms this angered Nandini.After dropping Vibha to her room Manik is going to his room but pulled by nandini to other room.

N:-Seriously Mr Malhotra(angrily shouting).

M:-What happened Jaan why are you shouting.(normally).

N:-why are you carrying that vibha in your arms, you though know na only I have right to be in your arms.(said all in flow and bite her tounge as she blurted out all).

Manik lips formed into sweet smile hearing her and smirked seeing nandu jealous & he also got hope that one day nandini will forgive him.
Manik pulled nandini into hug.
Nandini struggled to free from his hug but failed as his hold was strong. She sighed in defeat and placed head on his chest.Manik said to her without breaking hug.

M:-Jaan only you have right to be in my arms,don't be jealous of Vibha she is my friend that's it nothing More.

Nandini silently hummed

M:-Vaise you look cute when you are jealous. (Teasing).

Nandini beat him on his shoulder.

N:-Idiot.

After sometime nandini came to senses and broke hug and left from their without turning back.Manik became sad but consoled himself saying that she will forgive him one day.

Hey guys do you like chapter plz vote and comment on it 😊