Her pain

After Nandu & Abhi left. Manik sat on floor with thud,dhruv & Cabir rushed towards him.Dhruv hugged him and constantly saying soothing words.

D:-I know it will be hard for you,but you have to stay strong manik for nandu & siya, Nandu is broken completely manik only you can mend broken nandini.It will take time but eventually you will seek nandini forgiveness. She still love you manik I saw in her eyes.

Manik broke hug and looked at dhruv with tears,only manik knows how much he missed his buddy in these five years.Manik wiped his tears and made a determined face and said.

M:-I will get you back jaan and our daughter also.

V,A,Mu(in mind):-I will never let nandini come back in Manik's life (evil smirk).

All dispressed to their rooms.

At night
Manik was in room he wanted to see nandini he was carving to see nandini
He is not getting sleep he went to garden at the same time nandu also came out.Manik eyes shined in happiness. Manik went near to her and closed her mouth from behind and brought to corner where nobody can see them.
Nandini panicked by sudden move but she identified his touch, still she can remember his touch.She kept quite didn't struggled. Manik is amused to see she is not struggling.
Nandini wanted to take revenge on manik for pulling her suddenly.
So she started acting when manik removed his hand.Nandini without turning back said.

N:-are baby you came late today.(smirking).

M:-baby seriously who is this baby now.(murmured).

But Nandu heard him and let out a giggle but quickly suppressed it but now manik understood her plan started to play along.Nandini turned backwards and said.

N:-you Mr Malhotra(fake shock) I thought its my bf.

Manik gave her a look 'stop fooling me look'.Nandini sighed in defeat after knowing manik got to know about her drama so she started her blabbering a bit loudly which can wake everyone up.

N:-What the hell Malhotra how can you drag someone like this.Am not old nandini anymore behave yourself.
(Manik trying to make her silent but all are in vain).Why I have to be silent a stranger just dragged me to corner and I have keep silent.

stranger word hurt him but now making her silent is his first priority so he didn't have another option to keep her shut so he just placed his lips on her lips.Nandini shocked by his act.Manik is chewing her lips he was tasting her after 5 years and he was feeling peace after 5 years.He was absorbing her presence he was conforming himself that she was not his dream.Nandini was drown into his passionate kiss forgetting about his mistakes. Manik got a green signal from her so he also responded equally. After 10 mins Nandini came into her senses and pushed him hard and slapped him.

Manik hold his cheek.

N:-you blood idiot how dare you kiss me without my will.(shouting).

Manik held her waist pulled towards himself and said .

M:-but jaan you responded na.(looking directly into her eyes).

N:-its just heat of moment its just Mist..
Before she complete her again shut by maniks quick peck.

M:-don't utter that word nandini that was not Mistake that was beautiful moment.It was our love not Mistake.
(Looking into her eyes with pain).

N:-which is our love Manik,its not our its my love.I always loved you but you didnt .if you have loved me then you didn't left me that day.how many times manik.First you left me for dhruv,second you left by your anger on Valentines day,thirdly you left because of fab5.why manik why you always kept your friends fab5 above and I didn't have any problem with that because I know they are everything to you.But what am to you manik,which place I hold in your life tell me manik,why you always played with my feelings.Am not a choice to make manik am not.My love is not choice. My love is pure which is not anyone's choice to make or decide.
I forgave you two times manik but not know. I don't want you in my life again.Am happy with my life plz don't snatch this happiness from me manik.
I hate you Manik.(crying).

Saying this Nandini was about to go but manik held her hand and said don't leave him through his eyes.
Nandini made a blank face and said.

N:-remember that day manik I have same pain when you left me for your friends on talent hunt.Did you once tried to stop me while going just once if you said Nandini I don't want to loose you,then next min I will be in your arms but now its too late Manik its too late.You know after leaving from college also I thought you would come and stop me and say that you love me and can't live without me but you never came manik.You know Manik on that day of talent hunt I want to tell you that am pregnant with our baby.But you killed not only my love but you also dead as father of my baby.You know Manik When Amms left me I always carved for you.(amms left hear this manik asked her through eyes what she meant)
Amms is no more manik she is dead because of me. I hoped that you will return back to me and you will come in search of me and you will remove some of my guilt but you never came back. I waited for 10 days in hope that you will come back today and I will hide myself in your arms but you never came back day by day I lost my hope and after that I left from there.

In Mid sentence Nandini lost her consciousness. Manik held her in arms and started to pat her cheeks .

M:-jaan wakeup.

At the same time Sid came outside and saw nandini unconscious in manik arms.His angered roses and took nandini from him with jerk.

Hey guys another update I know it is quite emotional hope you like it vote & comment on it.

What happened to nandini.....?