Siya goes Missing.

Next day Everything was very calm it may be silence before Strom.
Unknown about upcoming Strom Manan were sleeping peacefully with their little princess Siya.
Nandini woke up and saw her two lifelines sleeping peacefully.Siya is sleeping on manik's chest,by one hand manik held siya protectively and his other hand is around nandini's shoulder.Nandini smiled to see how protectively manik held both of them close to himself.

Nandini pov:-
Am waiting for this day aiyappa to wakeup every day in my manik's arms with my siya.Thanks for bringing my manik back to me aiyappa.Now I will die peacefully because my siya has her father to love her and protect her and my manik has siya to live for.Today don't know why but am feeling restlessness like something bad will happen. Aiyappa plz keep my family safe.

End of pov.

Nandini woke up and went to take bath and got ready in beautiful Saree.
Today manan's mehendi ceremony.
Whole manshion is in full happy mood as from today manan's marriage rituals starts.
Nandu after getting ready started wakeup manik.She took siya and placed her on other side of bed as she don't want to wakeup siya.

N:-Mani wakeup its already 8:30 today is our mehendi am so excited.
(Happily).

Manik woke up hearing her chipery voice with beautiful smile.As he saw her he was awestruck by her beauty and uttered one word.

M:-beautiful.(lost).

Nandini blushed hearing this started to go but manik held her hand pulled her to himself.She fell on his chest manik put some hair strands behind her ear and said huskily.

M:-you know its very rude to walk away like that when your soon to be husband is admiring his beautiful wife.(huskily).

N:-oh really(naughtly).

M:-yaa.(poking his nose on her neck).

N:-Mani apke beti yahi hai kuch to saram Karo.(with great difficulty as manik is giving her wet kisses on her neck).

M:-wo meri beti hai so she don't disturb her parents romance and for your information she is sleeping peacefully.(continuing his work).

N:-plz leave me manik all are waiting for us in downstairs.(blushing).

M:-you know you look very cute when you blush, I will leave you but give me my morning dose.(eyeing her lips).

Nandini blushed more manik soon took her lips into a passionate kiss.
After 10 min he left her nandini just ran away from the room blushing.
Manik smiled like fool and went to take bath.

Skip to Mehendi function time.
Function is full on swing All ladies made nandini to sit on middle and designers started to put mehendi on her hands.All other ladies in the family also sat and designers started to apply for them also but Muklya are Missing as aliya is not feeling well and mukti is with her atleast dhruv thought that. Vibha is also joined them and designers putting mehendi on her hands one of the designers asked her about which name they have to write then she said.

V:-just write M.(in mind:-M for My Manik,Nandini kitna hasna hai to haslo kuch der aur tere kushi poori mitti mei miljayenge Manik is mine only I can marry him.).

After 2 hours Manik is feeding nandu as she was hungry suddenly nandini asked manik.

N:-manik where is your daughter I didn't seen her from mehendi.(casually).

M:-may be she was with  dadi.

N:-but manik dadi tho yahi hai na.
(She showed dadi to manik who was laughing with pinky).

Manik turned and saw all their family are laughing sitting main hall except Muklya& siya .

M:-don't worry jaan she might be playing outside I will go and check.

Manik then started to search for siya but she was no where to be found.
Manik panicked and asked family members all started to search for siya.
All are worried except one person that is vibha she was smirking.
Nandini started crying continuously it was already 1 hr since siya is missing pinky and janvi consoling nandu.
Manik also breaking but stood strong for nandu.Bhavya is doing every possible thing to search for siya. Suddenly out of no where Vibha said.

V:-guys why don't we check CC camera once.

Bh:-you are right Bhavya we forgotten about that.

All started watching cctv footage their they saw muklya are going somewhere in car then they saw siya is taking something with muklya and trio went somewhere in car.
All sighed in relief the manik said to dhruv

M:-buddy call aliya and tell them to come home immediately.(strenly).

D:-ya buddy am calling her.

Dhruv started to call aliya but her phone is switch off then he tried for mukti but same response. All are worried again.

N:-manik mukti,Aliya never liked me.
Did they did something with my siya plz manik find them I can't live without siya.

M:-nandini control yourself nothing will happen to siya.

D:-no nannu Aliya and mukti are not that cruel that they can harm small kids.(lost in thoughts).

All are shocked hearing nannu from dhruv ,more shocked are obreo's and nandu.Then nandu called him from the name which dhruv was dying to hear from many years.

N:- boo bhai
(Nandini used to call dhruv as boo  bhai in childhood).