I will never let you go again

After hearing them Siya ran from their.Manik who came their saw Siya running tried to stop her but she ran fastly.Manik then turned to Nandu & cabir,he is about to go to him but hearing nandini's words he stopped.

N:-Cabir I didn't understood my manik I said many harsh words to him but he never said truth.I always read his eyes but am failed to read his eyes that day,may be I should have turned back once its all my mistake.

C:-Nandini don't blame yourself its all past now your present & future is Manik & Siya,plz get back to your Manik.

Hearing him Nandini started to go in search of manik but stopped because reality hit her,she forgotten its too late know.

N:-No cabir am not going back to him.
(Painfully).

C:-are you out of your mind nandu I told you everything by breaking maniks promise(making her understand).

N:-Cabir you have to forgot you told me truth,manik should never know I forgaven him and I want him.

C:-hosh mei avo nandu what rubbish are you talking, wait a minute don't you love him nandu.

N:-shut up cabir I love him forever.

C:-then why you are doing this.(shouting).

N:-Because I don't have more time left with me,I will die soon,suna tume I will die Cabir.(shouting).

Cabir & Manik standing emotionaless digesting the bitter truth.
Unaware of manik hearing all Nandini is pouring her heart out.

N:-yes Cabir I have clot in my brain it will rupture if I get my third brain attack,I already got two attacks now last one is remaining I don't know when I will die but I don't to go close to manik because it will become difficult for him after I went away.
These 5 years he lived without me now also he will live like that.
I can't see him more pain if am dead he will be shattered he can't live without me.But he have to live for Siya,his daughter. I have to make manik & siya close.they have to prepare to stay strong after my death.
(Crying badly).

Cabir hugged her and promised her he will hide this truth.
But unaware of fact one more soul is dying by hearing truth that person is manik.
Manik went from their took his car went to temple in full speed its Nandini's fav good Aiyappa's temple.
He came infront of aiyappa's murthi and asked

M:-why why are you doing this with us why are you testing our love in every step.I thought I will seek nandini's forgiveness and I will live with my love and my baby.But again you started your game.I started believing in your because of my love.
In these five years you kept her away I didn't complained but you want to take her away from me forever.
No I won't let this happen.she have to survive for me for my daughter.
We can't live without her.plz aiyaapa don't let anything happen to my jaan.
(Sat on his knees folding hands).

The manik malhotra who never joined hands infront of god is now begging god.

Manik sat there for something thinking about matter. He made some phone calls after that he made a decision and said to himself.

M:-Jaan you are really dumb,do you really think staying away from is good for me,you are wrong jaan.You may be with me or far away from me but my love for you is same it will not decrease.how can i stay away from you.you may have less time but I will fight with destiny to make you cure.
I will contact all the docters over world and make you fit and fine.
Till then let's make our beautiful memories.As much as you run away from me ,you will come that much close to me.This time I will never let you go at any cost.I love you & I will love you forever.(sweet smile).I will also see how can you resist manik malhotra(sweet smirk).

Here after hearing truth siya ran to her room . Nobody noticed her except one person
Inside room Siya is crying and talking to teddy cutely.That person is hearing her cute talks.

Siya:-teddy manik my friend is my daddy,mommy lied to me she didn't told he is my father. And dadda he also didn't told me,I think he don't loves me that's why he left momma & me.why teddy why dadda hates me I also want him to hug me,feed me,bring chocolates ,clothes, dolls ice creams to me but he is not their when I wanted them all.my friends dads daily used to drop them in Schl. but I didn't even know my dad.I hate mumma & dadda.They don't love me.

Person:-No darling they loves you.

Siya turned to voice made a cute annoyed face.

Siya:-plz am not in a mood enemy.

So person is Sid.

Sid:-Siya don't say like this your parents loves you.

Siya:-No you are lying.

Sid:-Siya listen your mumma ,papa na they had fight that's why your papa mumma is angry with each other that's why they didn't told you truth.
But they both loves you too much.

Siya:-Sachi.

Sid:-Mucchi darling.(poking her nose).

Siya giggled and hugged sid tightly.
Siya & Sid fight with each others but they can't see each other sad.
Siya slept in Sids arms only.sid made her sleep on bed and covered with blanket.
Sid looking her dried tears said to himself.

Sid:-I have to do something I can't let siya suffer for their fights.I have to make them unite.I saw guilt in maniks eyes I will make them together at any cost.

Her guys do you like the chapter vote and comment on it.....