Wedding bells

After hearing truth all family members become emotional and all apologized Manik for Misunderstanding him and they also accepted him as  son in law of Obreoi kandan.
Hearing about Manan become one again cavya & dhruv are happy but our evils are spitting like fire.
Now all are sitting and enjoying themselves but our evils are making faces and thinking about evil plans.
Suddenly out of no where dadi asked Manik.

Dadi:-Manik beta call you parents and tell them to come here we will talk about your & nandu's marriage.

Hearing her nandini first scared but looked at manik who was staring at her with assuring look,nandu instantly smiled and nodded her head manik got very happy as she agreed for marriage. Veebha is fuming in anger by hearing about manan's marriage.

V pov:-I have to do something big I can't let that bitch marry my manik he is only mine I will do anything to get him even if I have to kill nandini.

Vibha's thought's where broken by Manik's Voice

M:-dadi don't worry I will call dad to come to Delhi tomorrow.

Dadi nodded her head.
After sometime suddenly Aliya lost her consciousness and fallen on the floor,hearing sound all turned towards her and saw her lying unconscious,Dhruv got worried and instantly rushed to her and picked her up and placed on couch,Obreo's called the docter,docter came and checked Aliya and Said.

Docter:-Congratulations Mr Vedant you are going to become Dad your Wife is pregnant plz take care of her she is weak.

After hearing good news dhruv is very happy he just hugged Aliya.
All congratulated the duo.
Dadi came to Aliya and blessed her.
Aliya is very happy.

After sometime all retired to their works.

Next Morning All assembled in living room of OR Manshion & waiting for Raj Malhotra's arrived .After hearing about Manan raj is very happy as he knows how much his son has suffered in absence of Nandini so took early flight from Us to Delhi.
After sometime Raj arrived at OR Manshion and Came inside Manik came and hugged his dad and introduced him to everyone.
All greeted him and nandini took blessings from him then she introduced Siya to Him.

N:-Uncle ye apke pothi Siya,Siya he is your dadu take blessings from him.

Siya came and about to touch his feet but raj pulled her to his lap and hugged her & kissed her forehead.
Raj was also waiting to meet his grand child as Manik told him about Siya.
After sometime pandit ji came and started to fix dates for Marriage.

Pandit:-kalyani ji in dono ki kundali ke prekar ek muhurat ek hapte mei hai nahi tho 2 sal thak koyi muhurat nahi hai.

Manik got happy that his nandini will be with him after 1 week.Nandini is also happy but sad because she has to leave her family.Manik sensed this and held her hand,nandini looked at him and saw love which is only for her so she blinked her eyes in accepting the date.

Dadi:-ek hafte ke muhurat ko fix kijiye pandit ji raj ji apko koyi problem nahi hai na.

R:-ji ma ji muje koyi problem nahi hai ham tho Manik air Nandini KO puch na hai.

Nandini looked at her family and saw them smiling at her to say yes.

Manan:-we are ok with it.

Soon dates are fixed and all retired to their works.

In Vibha's Room
Vibha is angry she is throwing everything in room.Muklya came to her room and shocked to see room's Condition.

Mu:-what is this vibha are you mad.

V:-yes am mad that bitch is going to snatch my manik.I will not leave her I will kill her.

A:-are you out of your mind vibha now we can't do anything so just accept the truth manik is going to marry nandini.

Mu:-yes vibha if we did anything wrong means manik will never forgive us we will loose his friendship also.

V:-what is this guys you both are my friends right how can you guys suggest me to forgot my manik (crocodile tears In eyes).

A:-you do whatever you want vibha I can't help you if dhruv got to know am harming his sister means he will me and my baby, I can't loose my dhruv.

Saying this Aliya left from the room.
Vibha turned to mukti.

Mu:-I also can't help you vibha I can't bear more harted from manik & Abhi vibha am sorry.

Mukti also left from their.

V:-you dumb idiots now you don't want to loose your loved one's so you guys left my side,I thought to use you two but you guys went away from my trap don't worry I will not leave you guys now you both will pay for not supporting me & you nandini I will not leave you,be ready Mukti & Aliya you both are going to be victims of my next attack.