Love v/s hate

Mumbai

Malhotra Manshion

Fab5 jam room

Fab5 & Navya are sitting and discussing important matter.
From the day Nandini left Manik stopped talking to Fab3. Fab5 is only band now their is no friendship.
Fab3 now also blame Nandini for their drift.

D:-Manik this deal is Very important for our career's.plz agree for this.

A:-ya Manik it will make us world famous.

Mu:-Manik we all are asking you something why can't you answer us.
(Shouted).

M:-Cabir ask her shut up this is house not a fish market. And why they are requesting me,I will do My work as lead singer. I didn't said No to this deal right.

D:-we know that manik but our songs become lifeless plz understand it.plz just for this album sing with your heart manik.

M:-My heart is gone with Nandini. A lifeless body can sing only lifeless song right cabir(painfully).

Mu:-Nandini,Nandini,Nandini why can't you just forgot that b*tch and move on.She would be happy somewhere because she snatched our happiness right. She got what she wanted "drift in fab5".

D:-you stopped talking to us because of that s*lt.we were friends from childhood manik.how can you forgot our friendship for that girl.

A:-Enough is Enough Manik you have forgot that gold digger and Move on.
Give chance to life,Veebha is waiting for you from long time why can't you date her and forgot that s*lt.

Manik had Enough of their rantings.

M:-Enough not a word more about my love.You will regret your words one day.You will beg for her forgiveness.
She may forgive you but I will never forgive you.And if you talk like this  about My love means.I will Make the end of fab5 officially then your careers will be finished. Mark My words one word against her means it will be end of you guys and about veebha she is my best friend and always will be,my love for Nandu is never gonna change.

C:-Manik cool down this much angry is not good for your health.

M:-Cabir we are signing deal with Siya Music Labels,tomorrow we are going to Delhi to sign the deal.Tell them to be ready we are going in Malhotra's private jet.

Saying Manik left from their.Cabir turned towards them and said in disguist.

C:-tum teeno kabi nahi sudrege,you spoiled your friendship with your own hands don't blame my sister.
If I heard anything against my sister means I will dig your graves.

With this cavya also left from their
Leaving fuming fab3 behind.

Mu:-I will not leave that b*tch if I see her again.

D:-she spoiled our friendship.

A:-guys only one person can mend our friendship again.

Mu:-who Aliya.

A:-veebha.

D:-I think you are right Aliya.

A:-am informing her she also come with us because she was our manager right.

Mu:-Manik also can't say No.