Telling truth to family

After kissing again Manik sat on chair with nandini in his lap.Nandini is hugging him and feeling the moment.
Manik is just pecking her hairs.

N:-Mani....(lovingly).

Manik eyes becomes moist hearing Mani because he heard her calling Mani after 5 long years.

M:-ha jaan.

N:-am sorry.

M:-why sorry baby.

N:-I didn't trusted you I blamed you am really sorry.(crying).

M:-ssh baby its not your Mistake ,its just our destiny, by this separation we got to know how much we love each other,our love only increased with time.its all neyonika my so called mom's fault.(last line gritting teeth).

N:-that women I will not leave her, because of her we got separated, because of her siya have to stay away from you.(hated).

M:-she got her punishment jaan don't worry.

N:-Manik what you will do if I again went away from you.(looking into his eyes).

M:-I will never let you go away from me.(love filled eyes).

N:-I don't want to leave but what if am dead....

Before she complete her sentence stopped by manik's hand.

M:-don't say that nothing will happen to you,I will never let you go anywhere,if ur aiyappa is stubborn to take you to him means am more stubborn I won't let you go.(seriously).

N:-why you love me this much manik.

M:-if I ask you the same question what is ur answer.

Nandu stayed silent by hearing his question.

M:-you don't have answer right,bcz jaan love doesn't want reason it is unreasonable, unconditional, selfless feeling,I know only one thing that I love you forever till stars shine fireflies glow.

N:-I love so much.(pecking his forehead).

M:-I Missed this,ur warmth,ur love,ur angry,ur blabberings.(hugging her tightly).

N:-I Missed you to Mani..

At the same time their is a knock on door.Nandini stood up jerk and started blabbering.

N:-ayyo manik what will happen now if anyone see's you in my room means am gone plz manik hide somewhere.

M:-are chill jaan we are not committing any crime right nothing will happen,we will tell them that we love each other and am Siya's father and your soon to be husband.

N:-and Mr soon to be husband if they got to know you are siya's father they dig your grave here itself.

Manik made a scared face and asked.

M:-but why jaan.

N:-they know about past but they didn't know you did everything to save siya and me,so they hate you so first I have to tell whole truth to everyone then I will introduce you to them.
Till then Mr Malhotra plz hide somewhere.

Hearing her manik went to bathroom to hide,nandini opened door and saw Thakkar brothers standing with teasing smirk.Nandini just rolled her eyes and pulled them inside and locked the door,then she asked manik to come out.

M:-Jaan kaun hai.(without looking at them).

Sid:-oh jaan and all not bad...

Ab:-By the way what he is doing here.
(Teasingly).

N:-shut up idiots and sid you told everything to Abhi already.

Sid:-Yes mam.

Ab:-am sorry manik I blamed you without knowing truth.(guilty).

M:-Its ok bro its not your fault.

Sid:-am also sorry bro.

M:-its ok sid.

Ab:-But manik will fab5 accept nandu

Nandu looked into manik eyes hearing this,a fear came into her again.Manik understood this and took her hand in his and said looking into her eyes.

M:-Don't worry jaan I will never leave you again this is my promise no one can separate us not even fab5.

Saying this he pecked her forehead
Thakkar brothers adored the couple.
Sid fake caughed to bring them out of manan land.

M:-Abhi don't worry Cabir & Dhruv don't have any problem and about Mukti & Aliya I don't care,they crossed their limits already.

Ab:-Everything will be alright don't worry guys.

They chatted for sometime and left from their leaving nandini alone.
Manik went as he want to practice.
Nandini is most happiest person she is happy that everything is sorted between manan.She is thinking how to tell her family about Manik,how they will react.She thought of telling them directly everything except her health condition.

Next Morning
Nandini asked her family members to assemble in Theater room as she want to share important matter.
All came and sat there and impatiently waiting for nandu to tell the matter.

Pinky:-what happened beta everything alright what you want to discuss.

N:-I want to talk about Siya's father mom.

All are shocked bcz nandini always avoids topic of Siya's father.But three peoples where calm they didn't get shocked they are none other Obro's.

Jnvi:-what about him beta.

N:-wo ma wo Manik Malhotra is Siya's Father.

All are again shocked Obros same calm face.

Anik:-what the hell that idiot I will not leave him,shivaay plz do something don't leave him.

N:-bhabhi plz first meri puri bat suniye.

Shiv:-Continue Barbie.

Then Nandini told everything what happened in past,all are having tears by hearing her.

N:-he did everything to save me and Siya,he didn't broke my trust.

Nandini crying badly after saying this Obro's hugged her and consoled her.
After sometime Nandini asked Obros.

N:-You guys are so calm do you know it before me.(suspicious).

Shiv:-wo we know he is siya's father but we don't know he did everything to save you guys.

N:-but how you guys know.

Sid:-of course it is my little devils work.

Om:-Siya told everything to us.

Rudi:-you know right she can't hide anything from us.

Hey guys sorry for late update plz comment and vote on it...