10: BESTFRIEND'S TIME.

Before she could say Zayn Malik, it was already two months since she has been a fake best friend- Afnaan's words, to Mashkur. They've been seriously close to each other.

They are both in love but none of them is making a move to say anything about it.

Mashkur was trying his best to keep it in his mind because he doesn't know whether she felt the same and he doesn't want to ruin what they already have.

They always go out whenever they have a chance to. Maa was even suspecting something between them but Mehr always brush it off.

"Didi," Mehr called from her bed. "When are you getting married ne wai?" she asked obliquely.

"When you are ready, I'm waiting for your blessings," Kydah playfully glared at her sister. She's been asking random questions recently.

"Woah! I was just asking, nothing more. Just that you guys are getting closer with Ya Anwaar that's all." Mehr defended herself.

"Why don't you?" Kydah asked sternly, trying her best not to chuckle at Mehr cos she knows her undying love for Mashkur.

"Didi, stop it," Mehr whined, pouting at her sister. Her phone rang and Afnaan's name flashed on the screen(Potato♥👭💪).

"Hey, best friend," Mehr cheered when she answered the phone call but she felt something was off about Afnaan, she's always the one to talk first.

"Don't best friend me," Afnaan started angrily; she's short tempered.

"What's wrong, babe." Mehr asked also worried, she felt it too. She did something wrong and she knows what but she's waiting for her to say it out maybe she'll feel better.

"You don't call to ask for my well being again, you're always spending your time with Ya Mashkur and when you do have time, that's in school, you're always thinking about him. Why?"she asked, she's really hurt that her best friend don't call her more now.

"I'm so sorry, Potato. I'll ask Didi to drop me now. I'm sorry, best friend. I missed you so much wallah," she cried, trepidation surging through her.

"Alright, I will wait for you." Mehr didn't expect that from her cos she thought she'd be bawling at her by now but she felt good at the moment cos she knows Afnaan more than how she knew herself. She's going to bawl at her as soon as she set her foots in her room.

"Okay, on my way," Mehr stood up and amble into the walk in closet to change her outfit.

"Okay, bye. Love you," Afnaan said and hung up.

She was dazzled by Mashkur's love and forgot about her best friend. She felt so stupid for doing that.

She changed into a red gown and Black Veil. She carried a small side bag and thrust her phone, credit card, gum, lip balm and other necessities. And of course she changed her phone case.

"Didi, please let's go," she begged, looking for a black flats in the walk in closet.

"I'll wait for you down stairs. Nasrin has been calling me, we need to get those shirts now," Kydah replied, walking out of the room. She's going to Nasrin's house and they're going to collect their shirts for bridal shower that's in two weeks.