13: CLUELESS.

They both sat down in a very awkward silence without a single sound coming from any of them, both lost in their own part of the world. She was nervous and he was edgy, curios, and angry at the same time.

He asked her if she was serious but she was so frustrated to answer him. Why doesn't he see? Can't he see that she's head over heels for him and only him? But he's still asking her, what will he even do if I have someone in my mind? She thought, frustrated.

Was he acting strange? Or is it that he just doesn't know how to show much affection? Is he intimating her at all or is it that she just doesn't see his love for her or she doesn't like him at all? He couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities as to why she doesn't like him.

Why is he looking at me like I've committed a very big crime? She asked herself internally, fidgeting on the comfortable coffee chair. She can't sit down like that, if he'll talk he should talk or she'll break the silence with whatever came into her mind.

"I want to use the restroom." she excused herself and rushed to the restroom bumping into a waitress while doing so.

She released a deep breath leaning on the restroom door when she closed it. She looked around the clean restroom with no stain of anything or any awful smell, not most of the restrooms in a coffee shop is this clean. She thought.

She doesn't know what to do so she slide down on the door and started crying, she really is pathetic, she accused herself inwardly.

Should she call Kydah or she should call Afnaan? Nah, Kydah is on a date with Ya Anwaar so she's out of question, Afnaan it is.

Mashkur sat there looking at where she followed to the rest room for a very long time before averting his gaze back to the table where his phone is.

He picked the phone but not knowing what to do with it but then again he find himself dialing Muhsin's number with Muhsin's picture when he was making some horrible faces and Mashkur use it as his contact icon, he chuckled just thinking about his friend.

"Hey buddy! What's up with the call?" Muhsin cheerfully greeted.

"I don't know what to do Muhsin." Mashkur slid his hand down his face in frustration.

"What do you mean?" Muhsin asked, becoming serious cos his friend really needs him right now so he stood up from his wife; Minal and went into the bedroom.

"So you think she likes me?" he blurted out.

"Who are you talking about? Oh Mehr, she'll not like you man." Muhsin said in a matter of fact.

"What? Why will you say that? Did she tell you?" Mashkur asked, restless.

"No she didn't but I know. She has already fell into your trap. Can't you see?" Muhsin laughed.

"I'm serious here man." Mashkur breathed.

"Okay, okay. But I'm also serious. Just talk to her about it and we'll see."

"She already has someone else in her mind."

"That's you idiot."

"How so you know?" Mashkur glared at the phone.

"Because I'm Muhsin Malik." Muhsin smirked.

"You're not helping but you still helped, I'll talk to her about it now." Mashkur sighed.

"Thank God you grew a pair." Muhsin dramatically breathed out a sigh.

"Bye." Mashkur said dryly before his friend starts his lectures.

"Chocochips, what's up? Are you home already?" Afnaan bombarded her with questions in a single breathe not even waiting for her to talk.

Mehr choked on a sob with tears rolling down her face like waterfall, she doesn't even bother cleaning any. She felt like she's just so pathetic for falling in love with her brother's friend but she couldn't help it.

He's handsome with charms and there's just something that draw her to him, or is it because he's an introvert? And she's always curious, she wants to know his darkest past that's hiding from everybody.

"Chocs? Talk to me please. Where are you? Did he do anything to you? Talk to me please." Afnaan begged from the other line, hearing her best friend's sobs, made her want to cuddle up with her right now so that they can share the pain.

"He..di..d not..hing Pot, bu..t I d..on't thin..k he li..kes me talk less of t..he L..bomb and I don't w..ant hi..m to lau..gh on my fa..ce if I tell h..im wh..at I'm feeling." she stuttered after a long torturous minutes.

Afnaan felt like someone squeezed her heart, she doesn't like what her best friend is thinking because of some insecurities and she knows Mashkur likes her friend is just Mehr that can't see that.

"Chocs, when your heart hesitates you risk losing the thing you want to hold on to most." Afnaan said feeling like she should just hug her best friend right now.

Afnaan felt her eyes tickled with tears but she didn't let any of it to roll down, they both can't be weak at the same time, one of them have to be the pillar, so that the other can lean and rely on.

"What should I do now?" Mehr stood up because her best friend's words made her just feel a lot more strong.

She put the phone on speaker mode and went to the washing hand basin where there's a long triangle shape mirror on the wall.

She splashed water onto her face, her eyes were already puffy and she's not the one to put on makeup so she doesn't have anything in her bag to close it.

"Just go there and wait for him to talk. Don't tell him you like him but show him some signs you know." Afnaan encouraged with a smile cos she knows her best friend can do it.

"That helps Potatá. I love you, take care." they ended the call and she went out with puffy red eyes.

His heart tighten at the sight of her with puffy red eyes. Did he made her cry? He asked himself. If he's the one, then he determined to not make her cry ever again.

If she has someone in her mind then so be it, but he'll still tell her his feeling. Even if she doesn't feel the same but he'll let it out. . .

___________________
Gan, Gan, Gan, gan tears o.
So, what do you think? Should they date? Me I don't want them to😞 don't kill me.
So bye! I love you all. And wattpad banters, you guys should look for my husband o.

Allah Hafiz!

Bye!

Much love💕💕

Aeeshatou🌚