12: FAMILY.

Today being one of the days the Maliks' and other close relatives meet up in the Maliks' Mansion, so the house was already in a bedlam state with the maids and butlers.

Maa was walking up and down in the house with Mehr trailing behind her, noting whatever she wants to tell the maids.

"Go and wake Kydah up, its already late." Maa said to Mehr before walking into the kitchen to check if the maid did as they were asked to.

"Didi, wake up." Mehr whispered close to Kydah's ear who was softly snorting with even breaths.

"Didi." Mehr whisper yelled when Kydah didn't reply nor react and she was getting irritated. Kydah was not usually a heavy sleeper.

"Uhm.." Kydah groaned before rapidly blinking her eyes because of the sun that was shining bright through the wall window.

"Maa said they'll be here any minute." Mehr murmured before standing up from Kydah's bed to walk into the bathroom.

"What's the time?" Kydah asked changing into a sitting position o her bed waiting for Mehr's reply.

"1:05pm." Mehr replied plugging her phone to charge.

"I'll be down in a jiffy." Kydah murmured more to herself than to Mehr cos she was already in the bathroom stripping out of her baggy shirt and legging.

Mehr quickly showered before walking out of the bathroom to the vanity stool. After applying zaitun oil and some other lotions, she ambled to the walk in closet wearing the blue ankara- blouse and skirt then clasping her head in ture kaga tsiya style.

 After applying zaitun oil and some other lotions, she ambled to the walk in closet wearing the blue ankara- blouse and skirt then clasping her head in ture kaga tsiya style

When she came out of the closet, she saw Kydah coming out from the bathroom with a towel around her chest. She also sat down on the vanity stool and did what Mehr did earlier before ambling to the walk in closet and brought out a yellow ankara- fish skirt and blouse.

Mehr walked out of the room leaving Kydah behind. Mehr who was helping Maa in the kitchen some minutes later when she heard her aunties' voices from the front door.

She greeted them when they walk into the kitchen and ask them about the children to which they reply that they're with Kydah in their room.

Mehr continued with what she was doing- icing the cupcakes she baked with Maa awhile back.

"Chocochips," Afnaan's voice called from behind her, "uhm, it smells so good in here." Afnaan added flaring her nose to smell the kitchen well.

Afnaan looks beautiful, Mehr thought giving her best friend a once over. She was dressed in a beautiful blue and touches of pink lace- peplum and six pieces skirt with ture kaga tsiya style on her head and baby pink veil.