14: CONFESSIONS.

"What happened to you?" Mashkur immediately stood up and ask her when he saw her face clearly.

"Nothing." she forced a very weak smile that even a stranger will know that she's faking it with force hence, he pressed further.

"Sit." he ordered when she stood next to the chair she was sitting- she wasn't ready to sit down.

"Tell me, and I don't want to hear 'nothing'." his voice stern.

"When I say nothing, then its nothing Mashkur," she said ready to stand up but he stopped her with his hand around her wrist.

She felt the sparks shoot through her body down her spine but she didn't care cos she knows she's the only one that's feeling it.

But no, Mashkur felt it too cos he immediately sat her back down on the chair and remove his hand, also doesn't want to be disappointed.

"I said nothing. Will you leave me, I have to go. I have someone to meet right now." her voice betrayed her, and cracked.

"Then you have to hear what I'm going to say right now, then you can go." he retorted with the same stern voice.

"I'm hearing you and you have to be fast." she replied not meeting his gaze.

"Mehr, I know you said you already have someone in your mind but I still want to say what I wanted to since when we came here." he said looking at the coffee shop.

Her heart skipped a bit but she doesn't want to put so much to it. Only God knows what he's about to say.

It's up to him to keep her or throw her with his own bare hands. Whatever he's gonna say will either make her stay or leave for good cos she cannot afford another attachment then heartbreak.

"I know I loved you and love you since at the dinner as Muhsin said- love at first sight, but I was really afraid of rejection. I always try to approach with it but I couldn't, how would I when I know I'm just a pathetic loser.

Everything I get, always leave me and I was afraid that you'll leave too but Muhsin made me see sense and now I don't know whether I am late or not but I just know that I have to confess it."

Mehr froze. She sat down there just looking at him with her mouth agape. She doesn't even know what to say for she was afraid that if she makes a small sound, then everything will disappear.

She sat down as clueless as switched off robot. He's talking but she doesn't know what he's saying just like when they met at the dinner. But now, it's a different situation cos she doesn't want to ruin the moment.

"M, please say something. Your silence is doing nothing but leaving me in suspense and it's killing me. Talk please." he pleaded for her silence was just killing him as well as his hope.

"I don't know what to say, honestly." she shrugged as if that was not what she was longing to hear for a very long time.

"But you have to say something. Anything please and stop enshrouding your emotions from me. Please," he pleaded with so much desperation.

"Please Mashkur, don't make it hard for me," she also pleaded for she doesn't even know how to confess her feelings right now.

"I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you. But it's also new to me and your silence is killing me," he pleaded with the desperation more clearer.

Mehr reach across the table to hold his hand, "Mashkur, I really love you since I can't remember how long. I try to avoid it but I don't know," waterworks started- Mehr.

"Wallah I love you so much more than you will ever know." she hanged her head down with more tears. She can't believe it's happening, she just hoped that Kydah will not wake her up and she'll find out that it's all a dream.

Mashkur kept quite, just looking at their intertwined hands like that was the only thing on earth. He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb in an emollient way.

"I can't explain how I feel right now M. I really don't know how to elucidate it in words but I know that I've never been so happy in a very long time. Thank you so much M," he smiled with so much adoration evident in his eyes.

"That's how I'm feeling right now. I thought it was only a one sided love that's why I try as much as I could to avoid you," she sniffed.

"I thought so too," he smiled up at her as he could see the happiness in her eyes.

"But will you do me the honour of being my first girlfriend?" he asked after a long comfortable silence. His happy self is now anxious, this was the hardest part.

Mehr did a happy dance mentally because of his anxious face. She was really ecstatic about the question which she knew the answer to- for a very long time.

"No," she said, removing her hand from his grasp making his hand to fall limp on the table.

"No?" he asked, flummoxed.

"Did I stutter?" she raised a brow before shrugging.

Mehr look around the coffee shop ready to call a waiter because she really need a cuppa but what she saw made her stop looking around- the people in the coffee shop were looking at them (they're not much maybe ten). Their faces all fell and she turned Scarlett red.

"Were they looking at us?" she asked Mashkur in a very low voice.

"Yeah, since when you started crying." he mumbled and she knows he's disappointed.

"And you didn't tell me."

"I don't care about it that's why." he continue to mumble things out.

"I'm sorry okay but I wanted to say yes, I didn't know when I said no," she smiled at him.

"Really?" his eyes brighten up like a five year old who was gifted a very big bag of candy.

"Yes,"

"I love you M." he smiled with so much love that made her knees go weak and her heart to beat wildly in its ribcage.

_____________________
So it's official!!! Then what again? Hmmp!
How are you all doing? My manners flew out.
So have you checked my new book and account on Instagram? Check it out aeeshatou_writes...

Okay bye!

Much love💕💕

Allah Hafiz!

Aeeshatou🌚