Mehr🌙

Hello!

The journey is finished and we're all safe. I'm happy that Mehr has finally found her happily ever after. #MehKur #MasHer #MashEr. I'm so happy that you guys loved it. Go and check out my other books😀

Beautiful Disaster
SEQUEL TO KYDAH!

Love triangle!
She's a girl with mysterious aura around her. She held her nose up high with bitterness in her mind but have the sweetest smile etched on her lips to her cheeks- looking closely, it's FAKE.

What happens when she fell head over heels for this best friend of hers who knew most of her secrets, well, except one which held so many meanings and could ruin whatever happiness she's having when she just remember about it? He did the unthinkable and made her even more closed off.

He threw her love right on her face without thinking, when she confessed. He became distant and left her even. He left the country because of her.

Excerpt:
"I love and loved you, Hamal. But what did I get when I confessed my undying love for you? What happened when I decorated our garden just to make it romantic? What happened when I went through crook and nook to make sure I get what you want and the colours you'd like? What happened when I ask you how you want your girl to confess her love for you even though you said you'd do it yourself when you're ready?

I got a freaking, disheartening, painful, earth blowing rejection, right on my face. You spat those awful words to me. As your best friend, you could have at least reject me kindly albeit it'd still hurt, you still wouldn't look like a monster. You left me under the heavy rain, my depressed self. You left me when I needed you the most, Hamal. You're the only cure to my panick attacks and disorder, but what did you do? You effing left! You knew about my disorders, phobias and attacks but you still left when it wasn't time for you to go back to school.

"The memory is still vivid, you know. Like it is so clear and I'm living with it with each breath, Hamal."
. . . .

Meddled Through Fate
He is Ruthless
She is Innocent

He is Heartless
She is Broken

What happens when F A T E decide to meddle their lives into one? When F A T E decide to jumble their minds? When F A T E thought that merging them into one was the solution but it wasn't?

You're in for a long ride, rollercoaster of emotions, mind stopping words, heart jumbling actions, brain squeezing steps and many more...

-

So many of you are wondering why I'm always trying to use moon while making a cover for this book. Okay then, Mehr means moon! And so you can see why I'm using a moon everywhere whilst doing the cover and that's why I always do the covers myself. You don't understand why I'm using it, then do now.

And I found out there is this series Bollywood movie that looks like the name of my book. 😂Mehek and I know many of you know about it already. I was just hearing Mehek here and there so it sounds like Mehr, don't ya think?

So I want to thank all my reader and supporters. It means a lot to me wallah. I wouldn't do it without you guys. Your support, love, motivational comments and everything about you guys made me so inspired.

Thank you so much for sticking up with me as I always update late and have many typos in my book but you guys still stick up with me. I love you all to the moon and beyond keep that in mind♥.

And I already removed Meddled through fate from hold. I'll start updating it very soon for you guys. You don't have to feel so lonely about not having another book😁 I'm always ready for you.

And what do you think about a new book? Ha, you'll say I'm crazy but trust me, the book will be amazing InshaAllah and you won't regret it. I'll make sure it's all to your imagination.  Memory Lane is out guys💃❤ show your support by commenting endlessly, voting and sharing please.

Her memories vanished- The most important three years of her life are no more in her head. She's 25 years old but still thought she's still that young 22year old who wasn't married. What she didn't know is that, she's married with a son.

"You can't tell her about what happened. If you ever try making her think hard about those memories, she might end up losing her life whilst trying to think hard about it. Her heart is still very weak, don't push her into remembering it. With time, eventually everything will come back. Hers' seems to be temporary, just give her time. Make sure her son is very close to her, that might help. You can wait for a year or two to get her married, her husband will play a big role here. He'll help her very well." The doctor explained.

Who is going to help this woman in need? Is he alive? Kind? Good enough? Above all, is there anyone -man- who's willing to help her?

We have a lot to unriddle, let's find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is owned by me, so no plagiarizing of this book!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WALLAH!💗
If you love me, say it too please. I want to hear it or should I say, see it, commenting and voting all the time, thank you so much❤❤❤ Comment by saying 'Yay' if you want bonus chapter! And also follow me😂✨

Aishatu loves you all🌚