Field Trip (part 2)

Hey guys!!! I'm updating a little earlier than I expected, and I also didn't expect to get the number of views I did. Wow. I thought that I would get like, three views every month, not freaking 41 in one and a half weeks. It great! I was a bit nervous releasing it but I'm glad people are actually reading my work. THX guys!!!! Oh well, let's get onto the story, shall we?

------------------------

Peter was asleep in his room and didn't notice when a very silent Clint walked into the room with a bucket full of ice and water. He also didn't notice when Rohdey walked in with a camera, already filming. Clint walked closer to Peter's bed, carefully making sure not to spill. Once he was right next to his bed, he looked at the camera and winked. He then proceeded to dump the water all over Peter.

"WOW! What the hell that is friggin cold oh my god what the freaking hell my goodness I'm in Antarctica." Peter cried out as he jumped out of bed immediately. 

Peter slowly turned around to face Clint. He ran a hand through his hair and pieces of ice fell out. Peter glared and furrowed his eyes.

"Hahahahahaah! PAYBACK is SWEET!" Clint yelled, looking at the camera, then he proceeded to run with Rhodey following close behind.

All Peter could do was sigh. He cleaned up and then asked FRIDAY what time it was.

"It is 10:23 AM." 

"WHAT! I'm that late for school! Why didn't you wake me!"

"I was informed not to because you were not going to school today. Natasha has also informed me that she wants you to head to the training room after breakfast."

"Oh. Right." Peter got dressed in workout clothes and had a quick bite to eat. And by bite be meant three chocolate chip pancakes and four blueberry pancakes. 

He went downstairs and saw the Natasha sparring with one of the robots. She beat it within about two minutes of Peter entering the room. Peter watched her until she finished, not even bothering to look at the window behind him. Little did he know, all his classmates were there.

-------------------

(Ned POV)

"Wow. Natasha is really good." one of the students said.

"Ha. I bet I could beat her." Flash speaks up.

"You wanna go in there and try?" snaps MJ, turning to face him.

"I- uh." Flash started to stutter but was interrupted.

"Is that Peter?" Another student asked, looking at the Peter that had just walked in. 

They were all gaping, not expecting to see Peter in a tank top, revealing what would normally be hidden by a hoodie. Needless to say, Flash was surprised, and so were a lot of the girls in the class including the teacher. After about two minutes of observing Peter, Natasha finished sparring with the robot and Peter walked up to her.

"You ready Peter?" they could hear Natasha say.

"I missed a possibly amazing field trip and I get this? Yeah, I'm ready. Let's get this over with. I have homework to complete." Peter said, and the students were all thinking he would get beaten badly by Natasha.

The fight started, and Peter started to block Natasha's fast punches. He did a flip over Natasha and started to throw in some punches of his own, adding a few kicks in as well. It was now clear that Peter was going to win, but just then an arrow came out of the vents and nearly impaled Peter, though he had caught it. The students were all staring in awe.

"That's not fair Clint. Get out of the vents," said Peter between breaths, Natasha was starting to become difficult to keep at bay.

All the students started as Clint dropped from out of the vents, bow in hand and quiver on his back. He shot another arrow at Peter's heart, and just like before, he caught it.

"It's fine. Besides, we both know you beat Natasha the past few times and will probably beat her this time. Why not add the extra challenge?" Clint said, firing again.

"Because it's two against one!" Peter complained, still trying to keep Natasha at bay.

"So?" Clint shot two this time. Peter dodged one and caught the other.

The one he dodged his the window where the students were and the window got impaled. Peter followed the arrow, and upon seeing it hit the window, he panicked. He had finally noticed his classmates gaping at him. That split second of panic was all Natasha needed to get in a good punch to the face. Peter staggered, and Natasha ran to help him.

"Oh, I am so sorry Peter. I thought you would dodge."

"It's ok Nat. I just..." he paused to look at his classmates, "panicked."

Natasha followed his gaze, "Oh. OOOOOH! That's Ned! Wait. That's Ned. Peter is that your class?" 

"Yes," Peter replied, rubbing his cheek.

"They must have a lot of questions. Come on. Let's try to answer them." Natasha dragged Peter into the other room, where all of his classmates were.

After about a minute of questions, the tour guide finally noticed Peters discomfort and moved the class along. Peter then went up to the kitchen and sighed. He did not want to go to school tomorrow. Ned would probably try to help him keep his head high, but MJ would probably just make fun of him. Ned had texted him saying that there were a lot of people asking him questions. Peter was so going to die tomorrow.

End

-----------------

Hey Guys! I will be posting more soon. I am so happy. I think I might be able to get two more chapters out within the month of October, but Pre SAT's are starting and my mom wants me to study for them.

Thank you so much for your support.

See you soon guys. BYE~~~~~~~~